Circle of girls

i would like to have circle of girlfriends here!
to go shopping or go out sometime!!
im 26 years old living in antwerp! :)

hey! im 23 living is schaerbeek:) how long are you staying here for? and where are you from:)

Helloo! I'm 21 live in woluwe saint lambert, I moved to brussels 3 months ago from Finland:) Looking for new friends to hung out with! If You or anyone else has the same need feel free to contact me, my email is: [email protected]

Hey!

I just moved 1 month ago to Brussels and just discovered its hard to meet new people when working all days.... I am 25 and my interest are; sports, strolling around vintage markets, coffee in the sun, ... and working. Would be cool to meet some new people!

Hi!

I am 26 years old spanish girl living in Antwerpen for a year! and thats true that here is not so easy to make friends... I miss so much my girlfriends moments in Barcelona!! :) Could be very nice to meet people, go to cinema, shopping, coffe, etc.. have a nice day!

Hi georg86,
I'm 28 and i moved from brasschat to dendermonde two years ago and i also don't have
any friends yet. It's extremely difficult to make friends in this country, we can go out sometime if you don't mind. I'm also black just to let you know.

Hey there,

I am a 25 year old girl from Germany. I am in Brussels since the November 2012 and would love to find new friends to have fun with. I am living near Brussels (Waterloo) and would love to built up new friendships. I am an eas going character, who loves outings and travelling, fun nights out, antic and fleamarkets aswell as
cozy days with dinner and movies ;)
Anybody up for it ... Please contact me!

Katharina

Hey,

I have been in Belgium for a few years now but still figuring out how to make some new friends. If you're interested we can meet up sometime. Oh i'm a Ghanaian by the way:) hope to talk to again soon.

Hey. I'm from Spain and I moved to Brussels two weeks ago. I'd also like to meet new people and have a group of friends to hang out.
Perhaps we should prepare like a get-together or something like that and hang out.
Cheers.

Hey girls,

I think its a very good idea to meet all together, maybe somewhere in Brussels? Lets just pick a public bar/cafe downtown? We could meet at St.Gery or place flagey?

St. Gery is close to the Bourse right? I think that's a good place. There are a lot of cafes around there.

Yes! There is this nice cafe called Zebra, where you can sit outside :)
And it is a very public place (Ok, not that Im paranoid, but i never 'met' people from 'the internet')
How can we recognize each others?

LOL I think you are right, it's weird to meet people  on the internet and we'll all feel safer in a public place.
I don't know how we can recognize each other, maybe a flower? like movies LOL.
When is it better for everyone to meet?

Hey girls,
Since Lisatover will be around after the 5th of May, why don't we meet on the 11th or the 12th of May? Pls  state which date you think will be suitable for you; you can also suggest another date otherwise:)..

I think that's a good idea Filla. Both days work for me, so you girls pick one.

Hi,
Im in the same situation,Im Spanish 27 years old, Im working in Brussels and living in a small town next to Brx with my boyfriend and I miss a lot girls moments.
On 11/12 May, I will be in Spain but anyway, I will be glad to meet you another time :)

By the way, for the people who don't know Zebra, its a really nice place and if unfortunately it rains, just in front of Zebra there is a huge "inside" bar that was a meat market with nice music ;)

I will follow this post.
Maca

Hey,
do some of you want to already meet up this weekend for a coffe during the day?
Im also not there the weekend of 10/11....
And otherwise we could do an after work-drink?

I'm up for a coffee this weekend. Just set time and place and I'll be there.

This weekend Im quite busy...
but what do think of meeting Tuesday 30th for an after work-drink?

We can just choose a weekend that will be okay for everyone. We don't know one another
So i  personally would not want to meet in the evening. A weekend afternoon will be fine and after that we can meet whatever time we want. What do you all think?  Date suggestions?

I think weekend afternoon is a good idea to get to know each other girls. I'm usually free on weekends, but I cannot make it during weekdays, so as long as it's on a Saturday or Sunday I can be there.

I agree, weekend-days are the best...

What about tomorrow? 15:00?
the following weekends I cant join, because im going on holiday and friends are visiting me...

Okay girls how about  how about the third weekend of this month? We should all come to an agreement. If most of us can make it then it's fine, those who can't should propose another date. Those in favour of the third weekend should please confirm and put it in their agenda.
Enjoy the holiday :-) .

We definitely should set up a date by now. The third weekend is the 18th right? I'm free that weekends.
So, the 18th of May in St. Gery, in a cafe called Zebra. Is that right?
Now we just have to set up the time.
Looking forward to meeting you girls.

Yes it's the 18th and  maybe we should all be there by 1pm? What do you think?

Saturday 18th May at 1pm, its great for me :)

The 18th fits aswell in my agenda... Lokking forward to meet u all :)

Hey girls!
I would also like to have a circle of girlfriends here in Belgium!
I'm 25 years old, I've been in Brussels since January and meeting friends hasn't been easy!
So, count me in! 18th of May sounds perfect! :)

Sure!!

lisatover wrote:

Oh no, it's so typical, I can't that weekend, I'm going back home.. :(

Have fun, and keep me posted on other meet-ups!

Aaaahw .. I can't either, gone for the weekend...
Enjoy and let me also know if there will be any new meet ups!

Hi, I will be glad to meet you

@djil1000> the title of this thread is "circle of girls".

Hi !
It sounds really interesting this circle of girls. I arrived one month ago and want to meet people to have a coffee, beer after work, some shopping, go to the concert or exposition...whatever !
It would be great to meet people from different countries and chatting together.
Is it still ok the meeting this saturday ?

It seems that we will be quite a few this weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting you girls.

I am still in..
So, it's this Saturday, at 1pm, in St Gery, at Zebra! How do we recognise each other?

Ok, sounds good, I'm in also. --> Saturday 18th at 13h at Zebra door

I will be at 13hrs next to the entrance of the Zebra with a dark red umbrella with black dots(sorry to say but its going to rain).
We can recognize each other by having some keys in the hand?? (my imagination is very limited haha)

So if Im not wrong... it seems we will be: @chrysa88 @MartaL @carosza @Katharinaa! @filla

See You Tommorrow!!!

I think it's going to rain, so I'll be the one with a blue umbrella. The keys are a good idea. I'll have mine in my hand.
See you tomorrow.

Hi girls,

I'm 28 years of age and I'm also not able to socialize much here..I would also like to make a few friends here with whom you could roam around, go shopping, movies, coffee, drinks..etc.

I'll try to meet you all tomorrow

I hope you had a great get together today. Sorry I couldn't make it - a friend of mine had to go to the hospital and needed help... Please keep me updated on other meet-ups :)

Hi

It would be nice to have a drink with you :)

cheers