Find school

hi we want to move to israel.. need great school for our boys 5,6 years old.. is it better to live in tel aviv or jerusalem.. tel aviv has beach . jerusalem has charm...what is best school for the boys to go to..

thank you

hi
where r u moving from?
i planning ot move with three kids - alos looking for school where
there will be many english speakers who will get the hebrew extra support needed.
anyone have any ideas

Hi, I came to live in Tel Aviv with my 2 kids. My son was 15, and was send in a school with special help with other new migrants.
My daughter was 7 and was send to a neighberhood school, it's like this. She learned very quickly hebrew.

which school in tel aviv did your son attend where he got special help in hebrew with others? my son is same age now
might be a good alternative

you have to live in Tel Aviv to send them in this school. You need to go to the municipality. The school is Ironi vav. This is for the secondary cicle from 12 years old
Normally the school has to help the new migrants in collaboration with the municipality. Believe me for the kinds of your age you can forget this.
The municipality will send your kids to a school near your place or you decide to send them in a private religous school.

You can alway contact me if you want to talk about the education here in Israel. I checked several schools, also in Israel ans around Tel Aviv.

Morianne

thank you.. Yes well we looked at private school online in jerusalem. JAIS.. looks good but expensive and not sure .. if jerus is as nice to live as tel aviv? what do you suggest for a great school? do you know about the waldorf schools?? is tel aviv great for kids?

seems like a great place to be

thank you

Morianne
did you mean that I can forget about the kids getting help with Hebrew in the school? or did i misunderstand?
Yes- i would like to contact you if you dont mind to talk about schools. is is the key decision right now that need to make as school will determine where we decide to live.
btw, they dont want to go to a religious school.

how can i contact you?
thanks