Does Anyone plan on relocating to Israel..A great recommendation!

I have relcocated to Israel and can highly recommend Roni and Tanya who have both found for me a wonderful apartment in Tel Aviv as well as employment. They are not real estate agents so no need to worry, their prices are extremely reasonable and affordable !!  If anyone is interested for their contact info, please send me a message and I'll be happy to give you their info.

all the best on your relocation;-)

Angie Cohen

Hi,
I'm Vietnamese. I used to live in Israel in 2009-2010. At present, i am working for a Overseas labour supply company in Vietnam. We send more than 200 Agriculture students to Israel every year. Most of them stay and work in farms in Ramat Negev, Beersheva, Arava and Telaviv.
We are finding Israel partners who can help us to send more Vietnamese students to Israel.
If you are interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks, Toda!

Hi Angie Cohen,

I would suggest you to recommend them in the Israel business directory.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Thanks you very much!

do you know any construction companies that are hiring in telaviv, or any boating companies, cuz im moving to tel aviv and my brother is coming with me, he is an expirenced construction worker, and he is also a merchant marine credential. but he is hopeing to get a job in construction while we are in tel aviv. can you help me.

Angie Cohen wrote:

They are not real estate agents so no need to worry, their prices are extremely reasonable and affordable !!

What are they?

Mexican_mami wrote:

do you know any construction companies that are hiring in telaviv, or any boating companies, cuz im moving to tel aviv and my brother is coming with me, he is an expirenced construction worker, and he is also a merchant marine credential. but he is hopeing to get a job in construction while we are in tel aviv. can you help me.

You cannot swing a dead bagel without finding construction employment around here.  Knowledge of Hebrew is not in any way essential.

many thanks! I am planning to move to Jerusalem by the end of this year ( 2015). Any help will be very much appreciated.

Hi Noa1 > i invite you to create a new topic and ask your questions on the Jerusalem forum ;)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic

Shalom Angie,

I am hoping that you still have the contact info for Roni and Tanya concerning finding places to live. If you could inbox me their contact information, that would be great..

Todah
Ahmawa

hello i need help.  I have searched high and low looking for a place to live in Jerusalem.  Can you send me some information please and thank you in advance.

You went through all the FB groups for JL rentals?

Good  Morning.

I  would  like  to  relocate  Beautiful  Israel.
I  am  from  India

Thanks  and  regards,
Dr. Bala

@Angie Cohen Hello Angie. Congrats on your move! Maybe you can be of some assistance. I have always wanted to move to Isreal, I'm currently an American citizen. It's my understanding that you cannot just up and go live in Isreal, you will only receive a 90 day visa, unless you are integrated through Aliyah. I stopped my conversion process because of COVID but was going to pick back up where I left off until I was told that Isreal is no longer accepting Aliyah applications from converts 🤦‍♀️. I don't even know where to begin anymore, I can slowly feel my dream slipping away. Do you have any info or suggestions? 🙏

hello, how are you, I hope you are fine, I applied to go to Israel, but some places keep lying.

Can I get a general surgeon role in Israel based on my Pakistani qualifications and experience?

Prof Dr Ata Ul Lateef

@chrissy86 Contact Nefesh Benefesh. They take you by hand and are an immense help

You can send an e-mail address

@abilovhasan2804 awe the runaround, sorry….

@pRabinowitz1 I'm very familiar with them. I probably do need to reach out again. It's been a while. Thanks so much

you didn't write your phone number with area code

@Angie Cohen

I have ever been to Israel as a student and I really enjoyed my time. I want to go back now for work in poultry, hatchery or dairy farm. Can you connect me to any help please

Yes

@jenaidusulewuchna

hello and welcome !

Please introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about your project so that we can help.

Regards

Bhavna