Looking to open Small Call Center to grow my company

Hey guys I need some help.
I have been looking for a call center company in Philippines.

I got some quotes but the price just does not make sense, compare to what I hear these workers are getting paid.

After doing some reading it looks like I can rent a temp office that is all set up for calling.(desks, computer, phone system)  All I would need is workers.

I would like to start with 5 workers.  I need superstars, willing to pay premium but I want the best.
I'm told average caller makes 12000-16000.  Willing to pay 22000-25000 + bonus.

Looking for suggestions, what fees are there for phones, taxes,
I think I'm missing something I don't know what.
please help Thank you

Hi,

Another way is to source qualified employees yourself.  You can advertise online and, after shortlisting the respondents based on their resumes you may interview them online or by phone.

Or you can ask help from professional headhunters.  Some good ones work individually and not as a company.  You can try linkedin.com to find one.

Hi Eugene,

I have been starting up small businesses here in Manila for offshore clients, I have a Team, Facilities and the Infrastructure to start you off.

Will wait for your reply.

Thank you.

Hi Eugene,

I am just checking in if you still need help with the call center reps.

We are a software and web design company based in the US with a subsidiary here in Makati City, Manila PH. We have our call center arm with experienced agents in line with business development, lead generation and appointment setting. We usually cater to our existing clients but we can also work with you if you are willing to outsource this task.

You won't go wrong if you choose to hire us. We'll take care of everything from recruiting, training and setting up workstations with internet and phone that your dedicated agent can use.As the owner you can talk to them and work with them closely to make sure they work hand in hand with you.

We've been doing this for many years now and we'd be happy to help you as well.

Please feel free to contact me or visit our website at telehelpers.com.

Thanks,

Jenny

It all depends on what type of call center are we looking at here. What kind of qualifications are you looking for? There are ways to help you save money on setting up call centers. Again, it all depends on what type of business, what type of work, and how much is your budget for a local office. Some people here mentioned about doing call centers outside Metro Manila. That is fine, as long as you have a trusted person who can manage it and look after your best interest.

I've had people worked for us for more than a year and they all worked from home. Again, it will all depend on your requirements.

Sincerely,
Pinaymentor

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Please register in the business directory]

We can help you...you may contact us

-US number 954 - 380 - 4763
-Philippines (o2) 655 9439
-Skype - iteleici

We can give all the details depending on your needs...if you really want to start a call center in the Philippines we can help you...please call us.

Do you have a phone number so that we can talk and discuss everything for you?

hello sir, i can help u and i have some connections. u can email me [email protected] or ad me on facebook. my husband is an american and some foreigner friends here in philippines. we are in call center industry Ortigas and Libis area. add me on my facebook account this is the link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000759507488 or Jean Lyster, Thank you

I'm looking for expats who want to work from home for an online community portal, a bonafide company - no scam, no shortcuts, just hard work and a great product. As social media aided the demise of dictatorships in the Middle East, why not invest in an online franchise to be part of the future.

For anyone interested, you can message me for details.

To DelC_Anglo:

Are there really expats here that are looking for a job? Possibly not. Anyway, Please send me a PM if you want proffessional advice on Call Centers. I own one.  I also had a show called "call center talk" see it on youtube.  keywords, [b]call center talk.

Thanks

HI,

I am planning to open up a small scale call center business here in eastwood. I know how promising the industry is however can somebody give me a heads-up in so far as technicalities are concerned?

Looking forward for your favorable responses!

God Bless,
Alaine

AlaineJones wrote:

HI,

I am planning to open up a small scale call center business here in eastwood. I know how promising the industry is however can somebody give me a heads-up in so far as technicalities are concerned?

Looking forward for your favorable responses!

God Bless,
Alaine

Hi alaine if you looking for a call center I am selling my call center located in cyber one building in libis it's a 50 seat,all equipments are included asking is 1.5m only contact me if your are interested 09178239998

Hello,

I am also planning to open up a small call center here in Cebu City, Philippines together with an american cisco certified geek as a partner.  If you would be interested just send me a message.

Regards,

Leonardo Paul Jr.

Chris Ducker is a British expat living in Cebu City, find his blog here: virtualbusinesslifestyle.com Get on his mailing list then you can email him right from his automated email system and he does read his mail. I have contacted him myself this way. :cool:

I need to start a call center ASAP.  I don't have experience with setting up the infrastructure so I need someone who has already done that and for a very reasonable price.  Then I would like to resell those services to clients here in the United States.

important im looking for a partner in philippines i need to do some business with someone in a call center.You can make good money contact me
msn. [email protected]
yahoo- [email protected]
skype - gsmlocks2

@ eugenedna, for current Contact BPO business tendencies in the Philippines simply check on high street job websites, such as bestjobs.ph, jobstreet.com.ph or monster.com.ph, which are literally bubbling with contact centers' all-level salaries suggestions, best training facilities, and major companies involved. Also, glassdoor.com proves perfect for the employees' anonymous feed-backs and reports on particular companies. Unless you are well prepared you might end up with another one-night-survivor Sari-Sari-like one, where it all starts, of course, with disappointing your clients and loosing them to fierce competitors within the industry.

If you are planning on building a ccall centre, do in the province. Your employees will be more reliable and stay with you longer and your costs starting from rentals are cheaper.

In Metro area people are jumping easily from one job to another if there is a better deal coming up. In the province people are more loyal to employer.

eugenedna wrote:

I got some quotes but the price just does not make sense, compare to what I hear these workers are getting paid.

After doing some reading it looks like I can rent a temp office that is all set up for calling.(desks, computer, phone system)  All I would need is workers.

I would like to start with 5 workers.  I need superstars, willing to pay premium but I want the best.

please help Thank you

Hi, my name is Nonie Vales, I don't know if I would be of much help, but my ex-gf was a star call center employee by HSBC and in fact was sent to Singapore at some point to help there. I have been personally looking for a business to start here in the Philippines, but it's been hard since all my resources were all left in the States to my ex-wife. Anyhow, I am a retired Toyota employee. I was with the company for 24 years in charge of the Data Center Computer Operations. I don't really intend to go back in the field, but if you really want to start a business here, as long as I will not be tied up like a full-time slave again, we can exchange ideas. Let me know. Email me first and then we can chat if you like. My email address is [email protected]

Hi am Helen and i was an expat in UAE before for almost 20 years. I know the situation that you are in.

There are legalities you have to consider in putting up a call center in the Philippines.

First  open you have to open a company here.the law requires the 75% ownership  should be owned by a Filipino and 25% in your name.
that will not be problem if you have a trusted Filipino friend you can use and make a side agreement with him regarding the issue.

To open a company and do not someone to help you with the documentation and processing of the licence you can hire a consultant to do everything for you.This is advisable to make the processing easier and faster for you.

The consultant will also help you find an office according to your budget. They will also inform you regarding the other legalities her including taxea and labor law.

why I am telling you all this because you might need staff and maybe I can work with you.

If you need more information where I can help yo this is my contact details:

Helen Neptuno
email address  :  [email protected]
telephone      :  00639267270134

Good luck.
Helen

Next summer I will be moving to the Philippines for school and could use the extra money to survive.  What is the frequency of that salary?

[Moderated]

you can have me as 1 of the 5.

3 years sales for US account and a year for Australian sales

hi... iam also in the same situation. my husband is planning to put up a call center business here in the philippines. he already have a business partner that can provide all the finances. so my husband will be the industrial partner since he's been in the call center for almost 4 years but as an agent.. we already have the place, 10 computers and the internet connection, but we dont know where we can get a campaigne or account. please help us, this is a good oppotunity for our family to earn a living.. thanks in advance

Hi annalyn,

Having a call center is indeed a good opportunity to earn a living for your family however it is not that easy. There are several things that you need to consider in setting up a business.

First and foremost, do you know your target market? Are you planning to cater to local companies or international or both? This will determine your telephone needs. If you will only cater local then, local phone providers would be sufficient. If you are planning to cater to international client then you would definitely need VOIP, skype or other means to be able to call abroad.

You mentioned that you already have the place so I will not discuss that anymore but you can PM me if you wish to have more ideas.

There are many ways to get the campaign and since your husband is already an experienced agent he can start by looking into ads online. Most of the time you will find small businesses posting their requirement for call center services.

You want to make sure what sort of call center service you will specialize in. In my opinion telemarketing is the easiest to get but you can also cater customer service and technical support.

It's important that you have the contract ready, payment agreement and method acceptable to you.

It would also help if you a lot have your company profile online so I suggest you put up an informational website for the business.You can also PM me if you need help on this.

In most cases, telemarketing (appointment setting and lead generation and so on)  clients will provide you the calling list and script but you also have to be ready in case they will ask you to do instead. This should be easy as long as you know their requirements and target market. Determine as soon as you can, if you will charge them extra or will give this free. 

Okay, I hope this helps you with your endeavors but feel free to PM me if you think I can help you with anything.

annalyn22 wrote:

hi... iam also in the same situation. my husband is planning to put up a call center business here in the philippines. he already have a business partner that can provide all the finances. so my husband will be the industrial partner since he's been in the call center for almost 4 years but as an agent.. we already have the place, 10 computers and the internet connection, but we dont know where we can get a campaigne or account. please help us, this is a good oppotunity for our family to earn a living.. thanks in advance

Hi are u still looking for agents to build a call center business?

petrih wrote:

If you are planning on building a ccall centre, do in the province. Your employees will be more reliable and stay with you longer and your costs starting from rentals are cheaper.

In Metro area people are jumping easily from one job to another if there is a better deal coming up. In the province people are more loyal to employer.

eugenedna wrote:

please help Thank you

Absolutely right but do not abuse your worker in the province. Though you could find them willing to work with you even lower salary, its nice to pay them like you are in Manila at least they would be happy working with you in a longer period of time.

Almost every city in the Philippines going south are having call center business.

* Davao City
* Iloilo City
* Cagayan de Oro City
* Iligan City
* Davao City
* Dumaguete City
* Surigao City
* Zamboanga City
* Bacolod City

[Moderated]

Hi eugeneda,

I sent you a private message, I saw your last quote. I have a very good idea for starting up with 5 people. A proposal was already shown to me in starting up with 10 people and it is very interesting. I will wait for your response if you are interested, little did they know.... they are looking for a huge investor well infact, you can start in as little as 1 - 5 seats. From there, you can already measure if you will succeed or not. :)

Very much agree with the advantages of  the province.
For a 500 sq.m. office space is is not a bad idea to rent a large house, with its onw land for future expansion. For an example look at orchidpark dot net.

Re: Looking to open Small Call Center to grow my company
Hello! I am planning to put up a call center business here in the philippines. We already have the place, can start 10-15 computers with reliable ISP, but we dont know where we can get a campaigne or account. Please advise and help me, this will be a good oppotunity and possibility for me. :)

Hi, looking at starting a call centre in either Cebu or Bohol, initially to lease on a small scale. All replies welcome.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Petrih gave you the best advice...

Do it in a province as it's cheaper and you get reliable staff...

I've hired people in Manila for 1,000/day and my turnover was high... people would change jobs all the time...

If I were you, I would hire some people off oDesk and reduce costs (let them work remotely from their homes) and work out any kinks you might come across when training them...

This will save you from the monthly office/equipment rent at the beginning so you can focus on building your team...

Also, the short term monthly rental prices for a set-up office space can be a little costly...

I was in PBcom Tower in Makati (Ayala) and the office was close to $1,800/month and there were 5 of us in there...

Start small and grow from there :)

All the best!

J

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls]

how can you help me put a call center business in my hometown?

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

Closed