..I some kinda miss you!!

I never thought I'll feel this way when I leave you..but;

I miss the way you freeze me during winter....
I miss how you made me so warm during summer....
I miss your tiny flowers growing almost everywhere during spring..     
I miss how your people shouting "China" every time they see us..
I miss how "Kaefa halek" ,"Inshaallah" and "Alhamdolallah" sound as pronounce by your   people...
I miss Leptis Magna and Sabrata Ruins('though I haven't been there)
I miss the unique kindness I have seen on most of your people..
I miss riding on Kamsin and Iveco....
I miss Suk Thalat..
I miss Medina, Gargaresh,and September....
I miss eating pizza on Green Square....
I miss my sister's flat in Furnaj....
I miss my friend Misba....
I somehow miss my boss and his macarona....
  I miss how you made me feel

...... 'though I have been harassed once in my life in your     land,
...i just miss you...LIBYA!!

I miss Couscous in Haj Hmad's restaurant.....

I miss my life there!

Hmmnnn...Odd missing huh!
What I missed is my last salary and gratuity pay(that to date it wasn't given yet) he!he!
But glad to be back home safe and sound...
Glad to know there are places like Libya, nice people at first but quite sometime even the place and its system stale and sucks!
Like a guest visiting...it is exciting at first but later on when the guset stays longer...it stale like a fish...
I am not ruining your reverie Katutubong Pinoy but then,at the end of the day, it's better to be realistic and staying alive!Peace ^-^

dazzlingjaney wrote:

I am not ruining your reverie Katutubong Pinoy but then,at the end of the day, it's better to be realistic and staying alive!Peace ^-^

...hehe..I'm not saying I'd rather die and stay with you Libya. I'm just being realistic when I stated what I have missed in there. Thank you for bursting my bubble dazzlingjaney, I am more than willing to blow it up again. Here's for you..:-)

katutubongPinoy wrote:
dazzlingjaney wrote:

...hehe..I'm not saying I'd rather die and stay with you Libya. I'm just being realistic when I stated what I have missed in there. Thank you for bursting my bubble dazzlingjaney, I am more than willing to blow it up again. Here's for you..:-)

I guess my reality is just as real as life itself than yours...Ha!ha!Ooppss pardon for the bubble bursting...there are better bubbles worth reminiscing of.

As the "EAGLES" song goes like this...try this, "Get over it...get over it...!

dazzlingjaney wrote:

...there are better bubbles worth reminiscing of.

As the "EAGLES" song goes like this...try this, "Get over it...get over it...!

..I am fond of reminiscing and I reminisce a lot, and since this is a site about experiences and stuff about Libya, I put in here the things that pop-up in my mind when I think of Libya. I'm sorry to say, if you're not happy to think about your past life in there, well I am..so leave me for this okay!!...And please don't tell me to get over with, I simply cannot..and if I ever have a chance to go back there..I will.