Badminton on Weekend

Dear All,

I moved to manila last year and working in makati. I stay in Mandaluyong . Looking for buddy or partner to play badminton over the weekend starting from 10 AM till any time.
Though i am not a begineers and good player but can able to play. I use to play during my college life and missed the game for so long. I consider this a one of the best ways to work out and enjoy at the game at the same time during our busy work life

I am open for any good place in Mandaluyong for game. Please do suggest as well,if you know any good courts to play

Please drop me text and we can schedule together to enjoy good game over the weekend and share good friendship all together.

Myself - I am Indian with 30 years of age.

Thanks,
Sunil

did you find someone to play badminton with.. I am in Makati and looking for some badminton lovers to start this game. I already know few places for badminton courts in Makati

Not so far.....and recently also got busy and was oversees due to work..oh thts cool if u know already know few places.one i know the zone which is near to my home.

If u r willing to start i can join

Thx

Give me your contact.. I will message you If I am starting..

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

Hi everyone,

@prashant8401 & @ sunilxjnu - To boost your hunt of badminton partners, i invite you to drop an advert on Sport partners in Manila.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Im a beginner but i am willing to join you guys...I already tried playing at "the zone" in makati....
:cheers: hi

We are playing on Sat 8AM to 10AM... you can join us. PM me if you are joining. **

Zone is also fine place but we need bigger group.. till then.. Powersmash at Waltermart..
c u soon

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Can I join? Would love to play too.

Hihi, I'm new in Makati.
Is there any Badminton games going on this weekend?
I would like to join :) Please PM me, I'm from Malaysia.

danilo5753 wrote:

Hihi, I'm new in Makati.
Is there any Badminton games going on this weekend?
I would like to join :) Please PM me, I'm from Malaysia.

Hello! I'd like to join too!

pls msg me the schedule.

thanks!

hi there, can i know the schedule and location?
i am an average player..looking to join any badminton session.

May i know the schedule you guy always play?and where?

PM u

hi are u guys still active with badminton in makati? i wanna join :)

Hey Agus_Salim,

As mentioned on another thread, kindly post an advert in the Manila classifieds section where you have more chances of finding something.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Equipe Expat.com

Closed