>>>>>>>Attention: Weekend Futbol Freaks :D .......an invitation

Hey Guys!

If you are free on weekends, I would like to invite you to come and play with us every Sunday 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers :D

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the pitch and the beautiful game itself.

Feeling rusty? Now is the time to kick some balls!---footballs :D

See you guys

hello, i'm interested in playing futsal but i have zero knowledge about the sport.

what are the gears needed?
any contact details?

thanks a lot :)

Hi janylin

If ur interested to play football, be sure to have the following gears:
*football shoes aka spikes. A decent one will cost you somewhere between P1500-2000
*knee-high socks. Roughly around P200/pair
*shin guards. To shield your shins from accidental hit. It'll cushion the impact so less pain or none at all. This one P300 for the generic. Branded ones around P600
*air cool jerseys/shorts

Check out bootcamp on facebook or toby's sporthouse :-)

Join us every sunday and were more than willing to teach you basics of the beautiful game. PM me if you have other concerns

how much will this cost?

Hi! Are you referring to the fee during the games? We  want to encourage newbies to join us regularly so its free for now :-) it's on me

Hi! Miriam College field is not available today. We'll play futsal at Club650 in Libis C5 instead. Same time

By the way we are playing on BGC turf on Sept. 1 from 8pm to 10pm. Let me know if you are coming...yuppies night football :-)

No games at Miriam college this Sunday Sept.9...Instead, we'll be playing at BGC artificial turf on Saturday Sept.8 from 6-8pm. That's PhP200/pax. Let me know who's in :-)

Hey Everyone! See you this sunday at Miriam College Field at 4pm. Bring light and dark jerseys...This is open to all :)

Hey Guys

We'll be at Club650 along Libis/C5 on Sunday 9/23 3pm onwards
for Futsal :)see you

Hey charlie are you going this sun day? 9/30?

hey everyone here who'll play in Mirriam's field this coming sun day sept.30? Our team named CIRCULO ALIANZA CLUB DE FUTBOL, we always play in Quezon City Circle every sunday at 1pm.
Please check out the clubs name in facebook, thanks

Hey everyone! This is to inform you that we have a game and field ready on Sunday. Same details. Hope you all could join! Ole!

Morning guys,

We play at CSA over the weekend and would love to get a bigger group together.

Sometimes we play the at the Turf and i would love to get a bigger group for this too.

Let me know if anyone is interested in playing with us.

Hey Oliver

We regularly play at Miriam College every sunday.  Maybe we could play against each others team one of these days. We can schedule one this sunday if you guys are free.

Yesterday we had female guest players  so this is open to all. We are also building up for Weekend Futbol League opening by the end of the month.

Are you guys going to join a league then? We should schedule a tournement as that is a good way to test our skills......

Hey oliver

Want to play against our team on Sunday?

I smell competition. :)

A friendly one that is :-)

Where is it going to be? I think i have a tournament happening.....
Do you have a contact number? It's easier to communicate that way.

Also, there is a 7 a side competition at the end of the month. 16 teams will be competing at the Turf BGC. Would you be interested?

hey oliver, i think we're scheduled to join that tournament as well anyway, we invite you guys for a friendly match at Miriam College this sunday at 3pm. I sent you my mobile no. over PM. Thanks

Hey Guys,

MC field is not available tomorrow. Hey oliver, can we play against your team tomorrow at CSA instead?

No games at MC this weekend. We'll be competing at DLSZobel on saturday and BGC turf whole day sunday...

What is happening at the turf Sunday?

There's a one day tournament starting at 9am until 6pm

I wish i knew about this:) Is it too late to put a team forward? Do you need any players:)

We already have a full squad for sunday. For saturdays game in la salle zobel, we might need players since its a 11s game. Ill get back to you on dat

hey guys are you gonna play 9 aside in pasig this coming october 21? if you like just call/text ALAN TRINANES at 09165140009 or email at [email protected]

No training at MC this Sunday due to the WFL games at EVIA Football Field Alabang 3PM. Our team is competing there...if you guys are in the area...show some support by watching the games :D

hi charlie, do you play on this coming weekend?

Hi Folks!! I'm back...If you are free on this sunday, I would like to invite you to come and play with us from 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers (love to dress up like Messi/Beckham/Ronaldo) :D

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the real pitch and the beautiful game itself.

Feeling rusty? Now is the time to kick some balls!---footballs

Kindly confirm your attendance before 8pm Nov 22. Reminder, it's PhP200/person to play to cover for the field rental only. Thanks and looking forward to see you there! Ole!

Hi We are postponing the games today due to low turnout. we will move it to dec 2 instead. same time same venue....

Hi guys

I really want to start playing football again.

Either trying out for a team or just a kick about with a group of people.

Im 27 and i used to be a good player but i havnt played for years so i dont know what i will be like to start with.  But im startin to get fit again so im very keen to play football again.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi, 28 yo football enthusiast here
Stay near Rizal Sport Complex, manila
anyone would kindly invite me to play football/futsal?
thank you

Hey everyone

I would like to invite all of you on Sunday Jan 20 330PM at Miriam College Football Field located along Katipunan Avenue (right after Ateneo)

That's 200/head. No skills required :)

Hey Guys!

If you are free on weekends, I would like to invite you to come and play with us every Sunday 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the pitch and the beautiful game itself.

Feeling rusty? Now is the time to kick some balls!---footballs

See you guys

Hey Guys! Join us this Sunday, same time and place! We had a great time last Sunday! We even had a female player in the field :)

We are on tomorrow 2/10 at 3pm Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue, Diliman QC.  Bring light and dark jersey and let's play

Hey Guys!

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the pitch and the beautiful game itself. Bring light and dark jersey

Inviting everyone to play with us tomorrow March 10 3pm onwards at Miriam College in Katipunan Ave. QC