In bali for new business

Hello i am french 51 years old . I would like to rent a hotel in bali for new business . Around 20-30 rooms villas. Near the beach specially. I need some help for offers )))) best regards

Hello there Damammefabrice,

Welcome on board  :)

A new thread has been initiated from your post on the Bali forum so that you may get some advices.

As the forum is not appropriate for offers/publicity, i suggest you browse through the adverts in the Professional spaces in Bali section of the website, you may even drop an advert in the Business for sale in Bali section.

All the best,
Bhavna

Search the internet regularly.  You'll find that most any existing mid size hotel for sale or for lease on Bali is going to be well represented on the internet.

Ubudian wrote:

Search the internet regularly.  You'll find that most any existing mid size hotel for sale or for lease on Bali is going to be well represented on the internet.

How is the room occupancy rate on the island at the moment, and is it on the up or down?
That could be handy info for the OP.

November is classically one of our most low season months, and this November is proving to be no exception.

However, with that said, and for those who are here, they are enjoying a huge bonus by the delay in the rainy season as well of course as the weakened rupiah.   

Each day, sunny and hot...and no rain in sight.   :(