What's your favorite...

Hey everyone.
Its Friday night and I'm feeling lonely little bit 😜 Actually I don't have something to talk about but , let's know what is your favorite song or singer !?
For songs i like always on my mind for elvis and for singers there's no one special 😊

Regards,.

Let's talk  :D

@ Anas alkhalifah > Your topic has been moved to the Expat Cafe- open discussions forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

In 1975, Elvis's seven-year-old daughter -- Lisa Marie Presley -- attended several of Michael Jackson's concerts in Las Vegas.

Nineteen years later, as an adult, Lisa Marie married Michael.

Thus did the King of Rock 'n Roll "posthumously" become the father-in-law of the King of Pop.

cccmedia

And if you were to believe rumors, they are both apparently 'pre'humous, not post as yet! And who know's maybe enjoying a hummus together on pita bread somewhere!

On the topic, my all time fav albums would be 1991 Use Your Illusion twin albums by Guns N Roses (sorry Appetite fans), followed by 1992 Crimson Idol by W.A.S.P... Plus I could load anything by 1991-1995 era Hard Rock bands on my iPod any given day, thanks to Metallica's Black album that raised the bar!

Fav song? Currently my all time fav is La Corrida by French singer Francis Cabrel... Plus anything that Robert Plant has churned out recently..
While my exploration mode leads me to North African Rai music, particularly Rachid Taha....

(Yes, my taste is mellowing down as I am becoming older!)

Z

cccmedia wrote:

Thus did the King of Rock 'n Roll "posthumously" become the father-in-law of the King of Pop.

Xeeschan wrote:

Plus anything that Robert Plant has churned out recently..

I don't know any of his recent stuff, but for sure his best works were the classics of Led Zeppelin!

Oh Wow!!

I don't get too patronizing, but honestly, you've actually missed out on 35 years of post Zep Plant's grandeur! He's actually made some pretty amazing music and has been experimenting with fusion for a long time now! His new album is pretty awesome, but dig out old stuff like 'Anniversary', 'Darkness, Darkness', '29 Palms' and pretty much the whole Mighty Re-Arranger album is an absolute killer!!

its not Zeppelin definitely, its his own thing.. and he's pulled it off greatly!

beppi wrote:

I don't know any of his recent stuff, but for sure his best works were the classics of Led Zeppelin!

Interesting how some of these musicians are still relevant even at old age - Plant must be my father's age, but he rocks a thousand times more!

Yups! And it holds true for the likes of Steven Tyler, Jagger, Young, Osbourne, Halford, Gilmour, Waters and so many others too!

My favourite tune? Has to be Highway to hell.
I'm not Catholic but I want a Catholic priest at my funeral, just so the dudes in attendance can laugh at the really uncomfortable look on his face as I'm lowered into the dirt with that playing at a seriously dangerous volume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCi5iiDhgn0

Watch and chill

beppi wrote:

Plant must be my father's age, but he rocks a thousand times more!

He sure does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dQK8TCTuTY

I think I cant contribute to this topic, have many favors and I cant choose.

Oh he'll be sure that 'Hell's Bells' await you as you're 'Caught with Your Pants Down' while you walk the 'Razor 's Edge' on your way to meet 'Who Wade Who' eventually getting 'The Jack' in the place where it's impossible to make a 'Jailbreak'!!
Thinking you're a 'Big Gun' while you're just a little 'Bonny' paying 'Down Payment Blues' for your 'Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap'!
Well... you better 'Fire Your Guns'!!
:cool:

Fred wrote:

I want a Catholic priest at my funeral

Am I the only one who mixes Slipknot and Taylor Swift in one playlist?? :D

Nope. you are not alone! : P

cccmedia wrote:

In 1975, Elvis's seven-year-old daughter -- Lisa Marie Presley -- attended several of Michael Jackson's concerts in Las Vegas.

Nineteen years later, as an adult, Lisa Marie married Michael.

cccmedia

odd enough cc media,,,
:/

"Life takes its own turns,
makes its own demands,
writes its own story,
and along the way,
we start to realize we are not the author.”

Barack Obama
                                      Honollulu, Hawai (August 4th 1961)
                                      44th US President

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project