Istanbul, I'm coming.

Dear Istanbul,
I have never been at your home, but I have made up my mind to visit you soon and planning to stay long at your place. I'm sure you don't mind, because I'm going to bring lots of good stuff to your area. Here are just few of the things I've got in my luggage: positive attitude (whatever is going on in and out), sincere smile, optimism, enthusiasm, endless energy, creativity, experience in marketing, tourism, advertising, sales. You are going to love those things, I'm already packing them... by the way, would you like to come to meet me at the airport or in the port? :)
I don't speak Turkish, but because you are a multicultural city, we will definitely understand each other (I speak 7 languages, so it won't be a big issue for us) and will love each other at first sight! I promise I will learn Turkish sooner than you can imagined, because until now I have managed to learn 6 foreign languages and it's never enough!
Are you excited? Me too!! I imagine walking on your streets full of history & mystery, wonderful green parks and amazing promenades.
The only thing that keeps me here is that I have to be sure about job at your place, so can you please do me a favor? I'm sure you can find a place under the sun for me, because you've got lot of space and millions of opportunities. I'm asking only for one and I'm sure you will find the best job place for me pretty soon. Thank you for that in advance!
I'm going to sleep now and hope to hear good news from you when I wake up, or a couple of days later. Don't want to push you, so take your time and reply me when it's right time.
Good night, my new dear future friend Istanbul.
Hugs & kisses!
Your friend.

aw that was sweet
you can msg me if you ever need help when you arrive :)

Hi pokahontas,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thanks for respond and hospitality! :)

ArvaritA wrote:

aw that was sweet
you can msg me if you ever need help when you arrive :)

Hi Christine,
Thank you and have a nice day! ;)

Christine wrote:

Hi pokahontas,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

pokahontas wrote:

Dear Istanbul,
I have never been at your home, but I have made up my mind to visit you soon and planning to stay long at your place. I'm sure you don't mind, because I'm going to bring lots of good stuff to your area. Here are just few of the things I've got in my luggage: positive attitude (whatever is going on in and out), sincere smile, optimism, enthusiasm, endless energy, creativity, experience in marketing, tourism, advertising, sales. You are going to love those things, I'm already packing them... by the way, would you like to come to meet me at the airport or in the port? :)
I don't speak Turkish, but because you are a multicultural city, we will definitely understand each other (I speak 7 languages, so it won't be a big issue for us) and will love each other at first sight! I promise I will learn Turkish sooner than you can imagined, because until now I have managed to learn 6 foreign languages and it's never enough!
Are you excited? Me too!! I imagine walking on your streets full of history & mystery, wonderful green parks and amazing promenades.
The only thing that keeps me here is that I have to be sure about job at your place, so can you please do me a favor? I'm sure you can find a place under the sun for me, because you've got lot of space and millions of opportunities. I'm asking only for one and I'm sure you will find the best job place for me pretty soon. Thank you for that in advance!
I'm going to sleep now and hope to hear good news from you when I wake up, or a couple of days later. Don't want to push you, so take your time and reply me when it's right time.
Good night, my new dear future friend Istanbul.
Hugs & kisses!
Your friend.

what a nice way to introduce yourself! 'wish you all the best during your journey in turkey

:)

Have a nice trip in here:)

greate introduce. I would like to join your journey in Turkey pokahontas! ;) msg me.

Merhaba Pokahontas,

Nasilsin? :)

Your message to Istanbul from your heart is so touching and sweet. l hope you manage to settle and find a great job in Istanbul.

And as being Turk, l am pretty sure you will love it there. Although its my second month in Dubai, l miss my home country crazily. Dubai can not be compared to Turkey honestly. l miss the smell of the fresh air and soil of my country.

Saygilar (Regards in Turkish)

Umut

Hi Umut man,

Pokahontas had apparently up n disappeared three years ago.  I doubt you'll be getting any response here. Though please feel free to contribute on other threads.

Enjoy
Z