Seeking Guidance on Finding a Tourism Job in Turkey from Morocco

Hello community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently residing in Morocco and am eager to pursue a career in the tourism industry in Turkey. My expertise lies in tourism, and I am particularly interested in working for a travel agency.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from members who have experience or knowledge about finding employment opportunities in the Turkish tourism sector. Here are a few specific questions I have:

• Are there specific websites or job portals that cater to tourism jobs in Turkey?
  • What are the typical requirements or qualifications expected by Turkish travel agencies?
  • Can anyone share their experiences with the work permit application process in Turkey for someone from Morocco?
  • Any tips on networking or reaching out to potential employers in the Turkish tourism industry?

Your guidance and personal experiences would be immensely valuable to me as I navigate this career transition. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

@Yousra009

Hello and welcome on board !

I don't think there are websites where you can jobs specific to tourism.

I would suggest that you read the Living in Turkey guide for expats. It contains several articles about jobs, howe to find a job, recruitment websites and permits.

One way to find jobs is to google search for hotels. They normally have a "career" section on their website where open vacancies are advertised or an email/form where you can send your spontaneous candidacy.

You may also create your detailed CV in our Jobs in Istanbul section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna