Blood tests

YAY!!!!

Today I received a message that my articles have been approved and posted in the guide section in the green banner above the page.
One article about foreign labor test and one about pre-martial test. I explain why these tests are needed and also on what they test.
Its useful for all those who are in process to come to Jordan, whether it is for work or for marrying a Jordanian.
If you think that the info that I given is useful you can "like" the article and If you wish you can write a comment below the article. Its been placed under the sub category formalities.

It's always good that your employer is satisfied with you. Regarding articles, authorities requirements I rather get first hand since infos  can be updated daily, and nobody cares then about other sources we get info from. It happens all the time that we collect either too little info, or waist time on too much.

Its a guidance, mean you can start from here, I never pretend that this is the absolute update information.
Yes, you are right, formalities can change but its up to them to sort it out and they are always responsible for their sources.

Good info!  And also for those to whom it applies, if you are moving to Jordan with your Jordanian Spouse, you will also need a blood test to get your residency.

i think foreigner from USA and EU don't need to do it... my wife have not done it.

I did, for both cases...

Primadonna wrote:

I did, for both cases...

which year, do you know when?