Travel ban

A dear friend of mine is in deep trouble and she wants to leave Jordan with her children.

How she can find out if her husband blocked her and the children to avoid leaving Jordan?

Any help please?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No promotion of services on the forum please. You may help by giving some information here itself.

police station where does she live... just asking

Don't think it will be smart to go to the police station... just saying.

But thanks anyway for your contribution.

Primadonna wrote:

If you say it's not smart to go to the police than there is probably more than just a general question behind it! How can one answer without info!

If you don't want to add info, u should pm to the ones u trust.

JO/EU wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

If you say it's not smart to go to the police than there is probably more than just a general question behind it! How can one answer without info!

Read: deep trouble and want to leave Jordan

This is the info you all need.

If she goes to the police don't you think they will contact others to avoid leaving? Such as husband maybe??? Immigration???

Primadonna wrote:
JO/EU wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

This is the info you all need.

If she goes to the police don't you think they will contact others to avoid leaving? Such as husband maybe??? Immigration???

Probably depends on the issue

i think if she goes for asking, they will answer her

Hi Primadonna,

Your friend should go to her country's Consulate or Embassy in Jordan. They will give her all the assistance she needs if she has serious problems and needs to leave Jordan. If her husband has possession of her, and the children's passports the Consulate can issue emergency passports. They can also advise her as to her options if her husband has placed some kind of travel ban with local immigrations authorities. If you need more specific information just PM me.

Cheers,
James

Primadonna wrote:
JO/EU wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

This is the info you all need

Haven't seen the read section. And still u r providing no info at all since deep trouble can mean everything from A-Z! If u don't want to tell what's it about, nobody can give an proper answer when not knowing the issue. Usually for problems of any kind, people can turn to the police, embassy, lawyer etc. . I agree with mohdq, the police should give info about travel ban, if the person is innocent there is nothing to worry about. It's not like movies on tv here, people's rights are respected from what I can tell so far. On the other hand a travel ban can not be made just like that by any person, the law must see it the same way!

Did your friend manage to leave Jordan? So interested to know!

Thanks for your concern.

No, she's still here... unfortunately. She went to the embassy and wait for some answers.

has her man blocked the travel of the children?