So, what's up Jeddah?

Hi all,

Just wondering what everyone is doing in Jeddah - what do you guys get up to?

I heard people go hiking and do all sorts of stuff, I've been here for a little over a month - just looking for things to do while I'm here.

Cheers!
Tea ^_^

not much I've been at work and sipping on some tea...

Expats usually pull the normal trigger
1) BBQ
2) Resorts
3) Diving
4) Weekend parties
5) Sheesha
6) Shopping.

all of above plus Paintball , aquarium and u can see some sightseeing like the place of a high Saudi flag and the highest Fountain.
We have different famous ,foreign and tasty restaurants.

i hope this will help u
cheers

Heya .. Jeddah is beautiful but for those who know to spend thier time .. You have holiday houses on Obhur , restaurants and cafes  and more and more places..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Do not use forum for proposing services
Last_dream wrote:

Heya .. Jeddah is beautiful but for those who know to spend thier time .. You have holiday houses on Obhur , restaurants and cafes  and more and more places..

Can I contact u too or its limited to female members  :kiss:

As you are new you must make some working college friends so that you can explore Jeddah with them. Being a single expat working women exploring alone will be difficult you got to be very careful as it been only a month for you in Jeddah, best way is to start exploring with working colleges.Get some basics of the local language, street names, routes to nearby places.

Jeddah being an ancient town it is known for its historic culture there are museums which can be visited.
Jeddah is known as shopping paradise, and its a year end around so there will be so much yr end sales in which you can bag so many things in very few bugs.

There are so many other things to do, so keep blogging here you will get to know.