Recommended workers for fitting/laying a new bathroom?

Hello, I need to find somebody to completely rework a bathroom, take out all the old wc, bath, etc, and install the new ones, install the water heater, plus lay the tiles. I have all the new equipment ready.

Do you know some experienced worker, that will do a good job and is economic that you would recommend?

(if moderators consider that posting would be advertising, you can send me a PM with the info).

Best Regards and thanks for reading.

Hello MaltaCommando

Our Business Directory may be helpful for your search while waiting for members to recommend some other professionals.

> Construction and renovation in Malta

Note: The community would be most grateful if any other members, who have been satisfied with the work of some professionals, could recommend them in the directory.

Regards
Kenjee

I do have a very good tradesman you can contact him on 79068906.  Never disappointed when I hired him.
Hope this was of help.  Thanks

Thanks for your replies. The man you suggested me was busy for the times, but all the same thanks for the help.

Hi, we just had a new bathroom built, the guy's number is 99902574 (tell him Eva recommended him)

Good luck!

I've found another person, but as I will be having a new bathroom in the future, I will keep his number handy :)  . thanks!