New members of the South Korea forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

yo steph wanna meet u and vlog with you is it ok?

Hi everyone,
I am Tony and am British. I live in Jeollanamdo and have started a business here making educational games to teach English. Hoping to meet some nice people with advice and maybe even offer a job.

Nice to meet you all.

How are you my friends, my name is Ibrahim faid from Egypt, love and interested with east cultures especially the Korean culture and like to know more about it by close sight, so inshallah(god well) i prepare my self to be there soon.and doing some investment.
have nice day for all.

Hello everybody :)
I'm from Austria and want to go to Seoul, hope that i can make friends here (and other countries too) when i arrive there... If you want to visit Vienna and have questions, you can ask me.

Hi everyone i am from Sri Lanka.I came to Seoul last week and looking forward to make some new friends.I live near Sindaebang station and looking for part time work.

Hello,
  My name is Peter (Poland) , I'm  44 years old,  Living in Asia about 12 years. This time I came to Korea over one year ago from China, before I worked/lived in Germany, Korea (2004) and Poland.

Hi everyone,am a new member...
I would like to study in South Korea and make new International Friends.

Narnguyen wrote:

Hi, I am Tien. Nice to meet you, guys.
I am new here, alone, too.
I am here for studying ( in 2 years ) - somewhere in Seoul  ( I don't know :( )
And I wanna learning Korean, having friends.
Contact me by : ++++  It's my pleasure to be your friend.

Nice to meet you

Hi... I am June. I come from Indonesia. I want to find a friend from Korea. I am very interested to learn about Korean culture. Maybe we can share about our culture. I hope I can get a new friend here. Tx.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sahil.. I am from India..
Landed in Seoul couple of weeks back..
I would love to make friends as i am all alone here..
If someone is interested in being friend and living around Seoul.. do not hesitate to reply back..
Thanks to all.. and looking forward to make new friends..

Hello, Everybody

My name is stan living in Korea and I am pretty interested in learning other languages especially for Portuguese that if someone who can help me with teaching how to improve it, you are more than welcomed

Hi everyone, I am ala, I am living in Seoul, doing postgraduate studies, nice to meet you all....[Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the room for rent section.

hi enjoy your life in Seoul. all the best :)

hi welcome here wish you all the best

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529773

Thanks!

Closed