Newbie in Ulsan, South Korea

Hi there everyone,

I have just joined the forum as my husband and I will be relocating from Dubai to Ulsan, South Korea in a few weeks.  I am trying to find out about rental properties and would love it if someone could point me in the right direction.  I haven't had much luck searching on Google.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ally

I can connect you with several reliable people who've been living in Ulsan.  These are family people married to Koreans who work at universities and have been living in Ulsan for over 4 or 5 years.  Let me know if you need any help.  I lived in Ulsan 2 years ago.
Good luck!

faylizah@hotmail.com

Fayliza

I can't help with rentals however I currently live in Ulsan so if you need any other help in whatever, let me know.

Regards

Hi, It can be a bit of a minefield. Watch out for sneaky additions to the size of the apartment, they sometimes add on car parking spaces, fire exits and other such things to the 'pyong'. This is the korean standard of measurement for space.. 1 sq. metre is 0.3 pyong. hope it goes well for you..
Max

maxhill wrote:

Hi, It can be a bit of a minefield. Watch out for sneaky additions to the size of the apartment, they sometimes add on car parking spaces, fire exits and other such things to the 'pyong'. This is the korean standard of measurement for space.. 1 sq. metre is 0.3 pyong. hope it goes well for you..
Max

I found this amusing but am not surprised.