Move to Montenegro and looking for work

Hello everyone  :)  I am an American and looking to move to Montenegro and looking for work. I can do professional photography, teach English, housekeeping, caring for animals, babysitting, farm work, anything and everything really!  I am ready to come to Mne in about a month and can work immediately. I am healthy, reliable and also I am learning Serb/Croat! Can anyone help me? Thanks so much!  :D

Maddie

HI Maddie--I am Gary, moved to Budva May of this year. Am retired. I will pass on your message to
few locals i know..
Anything else i can help with, let me know..

ciao gary

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Welcome to Montenegro Maddie!

Hello Gary! Thanks so much - I appreciate it. I would like info on getting a temporary residence visa and how to go about that?? That would be ever so helpful. :)

ciao!

Thank you Tsarine!!  :top:

Maddie---that is very very difficult. Janet--a member of group, and also of our practice english group has gone through the obstacles to get temporary residence visa. For me so far i have done the 90 day tourist visa, then go across border and come back and get another 90 days. Janet turned me onto a contact to help me register when doing that.

here a couple of websites too--
http://www.artemon.me/en/ that's the company that can help with the visa procedure

http://lake-skadar.com/muppet-list

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting us,we want to confirm that full citizenship by
naturalization can be arranged from Montenegro at the moment for the price of
$3,500 USD.Residency is first obtained within 14 days after which full
citizenship and passport is granted within 30 days.There is a $500 fee for the
spouse and
each child if processed together with the head of the family.The order
can be processed from the client's current location and delivery of the
documents can be arranged upon completion through the nearest
Embassy/Consulate of Montenegro closest to the client, in the capital
Podgorica or via courier (DHL).Payment terms
are $1,500 advance with the remaining balance due upon order completion.We are
the only company in the world who physically delivers the documents before the
remaining $2,000 balance is paid and the client can inspect,verify the
documents for
3 business days before making the final payment.Most payment methods are
accepted,
however we recommend bank wire transfer which is the most secure and
efficient.
The visa free travel for citizens of Montenegro
is excellent as listed below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi … n_citizens

Please let us know of we can be of any further assistance
and will proceed accordingly.

Sincerely

Roberto Carvalho

Filho & Carvalho Immigration Consultants

Gompertstraat 121/5

Paramaribo, Suriname

Phone/Fax (597) 42-4811

http://www.diplomaticsecondpassport.com

[email protected]

To apply for a temporary residence permit the client should present the following documents:
- a bank statement issued by a bank in Montenegro (with 400 euro balance minimum – we will assist with the account opening if necessary);
- confirmation of the address in Budva (the address where the client is supposed to reside during the  temporary residence permit validity term). The owner of this address has to make a relevant statement about it and have it certified at the Opstina (local administration). We will arrange for the address.
- A registration card a tourist gets on arrival to Montenegro (the so-called "bjeli karton"). It should be obtained at a local tourist agency within 24-48 hours after the arrival to Montenegro.

Our lawyer will prepare the application forms and documents necessary to register a company (including the Power of Attorney). The lawyer will also arrange the work permit, medical book, identification number, registration with the pension fund.

Procedure.
You would need to come to our office in Budva to complete the forms for registration of a firm and getting a work permit. Then you and the lawyer will certify the Power of Attorney (necessary for the lawyer to complete the firm registration). Once the firm has been registered and the work permit obtained, our lawyer will prepare the documents for the temporary residence permit. You will need to visit the police then to submit the application and supporting documents. At the police office you will also have your photo taken and fingers printed.
The documents processing time is 20-30 days. After this term you should visit the police again to get the temporary residence permit stamped into your passport. The permit duration is 12 months. In case you wish to renew it without interruption, you should apply for renewal one month before the anniversary date exactly. Renewal will require almost the same set of documents as the initial application. In case the residence permit is renewed 5 years in a row, the applicant may apply for permanent residence in Montenegro.

Time schedule.
Firm registration takes 10-15 days, obtaining a work permit takes 2-3 days. Then the applicant submits the documents to the police. Processing time is 20-30 days. Residence permit duration is 12 month.

Fees.
Our fees are EUR 1130. This amount includes registration of a limited company (D.O.O.) on your name, confirmation of the address in Budva, getting a work permit and preparing the documents for a temporary residence permit.

The things you should know.
Having a company in Montenegro requires time and money even if the company has been registered for the sole purpose of obtaining the residence. You would need to hire an accountant and pay wages plus social security, health care, etc. for every employee. Yearly minimal expenses for a company with two employees (a director and a secretary) and minimal accounting support will make up about EUR 1900 - 2000.
With kind regards,
George Filippov for Business Services ME,
Budva, Montengro.
[email protected]

love to keep in touch--you only american i have connected with in this country..

ciao gary

Hello everyone,

welcome Maddie  :)

A new thread has been created from some of your posts on the Montenegro forum so that you may better communicate.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hey Maddie,

What part of the States are you from?

I'm moving to Montenegro in May. Been there back and forth for about 10 years, how come your in Montenegro?

Do you have Facebook?

All the best,

Alex

Hi Maddie,

I am in the same boat, only from the UK.  Can you advise how you have been getting on in your search?  I am planning a move to Montenegro in October (if not before).

Thanks,
Kate

gwirfs wrote:

Dear Customer
Thank you for contacting us,we want to confirm that full citizenship by naturalization can be arranged from Montenegro at the moment for the price of $3,500 USD. Residency is first obtained within 14 days after which full citizenship and passport is granted within 30 days.There is a $500 fee for the spouse and each child if processed together with the head of the family.The order can be processed from the client's current location and delivery of the documents can be arranged upon completion through the nearest Embassy/Consulate of Montenegro closest to the client, in the capital Podgorica or via courier (DHL).Payment terms are $1,500 advance with the remaining balance due upon order completion.
Sincerely
Roberto Carvalho
Filho & Carvalho Immigration Consultants
Gompertstraat 121/5
Paramaribo, Suriname
Phone/Fax (597) 42-4811
http://www.diplomaticsecondpassport.com
[email protected]

Please note that this information is most likely a scam. There's no way one can obtain Montenegro citizenship so easily. It's hard enough to get the temporary residence (1 year) let alone the "permanent" (5 years) residency which is almost impossible to get, so forget about citizenship, and please check your information before sharing.

I would recommend my agent (book keeper) in Herceg Novi.
May contact her by mail [email protected]
Her name is Bojana. She has some stuff working for her.
Provides all the service for registration, work permit and visa cheap and correct.
Much cheaper and better than the other so called ,,agencies"..
..besides, I live at the other town and it takes me some time to get there but nevertheless it does worth that.
Highly recommended, I say!

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for this information.  Is your agent/bookkeeper looking to take on employees?  I have experience in working with accounts etc.  If so, I will drop her an email under your recommendation.

Thanks,
Kate

Well, the chances are probably quite small, but I guess you may try. She might be interested in someone to support her english speaking customers I suppose. I am not her really big client as my needs are pretty small but you may mention my name no problem of course.

Hello everyone,

@ Eddies, do not hesitate to recommend your agent in the Legal services in Montenegro section of the business directory please. As you appreciated the service provided, members could benefit from her expertise if ever they need and it will be easier to find her contact details.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

I would highly recommend Ekonomik in Podgorica
ekonomik.me

They have helped me open a company, get my residence visa and renewal each year, submit all documents to the government as needed and now they are helping me to get my residence visa based on property ownership.  They have the contacts to help with other matters here also. 

I have been working with Ekonomik now for several years, I have found them to be totally professional, and very very supportive, and take the time to explain each step of the process.

I second Ekonomik on all fronts! Very reliable, speak English and deal with many issues, including legal, accounting, etc etc...

@ karelia and Monte-tina > It would be much appreciated if you can recommend this business in the business directory please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla