Would like to move and work in Sweden

Hello,

My name is Ziad I'm a 37 years old single Lebanese guy looking to move to Sweden and work there.

I have a bachelor of science in business from Lebanon and an MBA from France and I've been working as a digital marketing consultant for the last 10 years.

I am trilingual, I speak three languages: Arabic, French and English.

This is a call for Lebanese expats based in Sweden: do you know of any current job opportunities that I can apply for in my field of work?

Any contacts or anything you can do to help a fellow Lebanese, I would extremely appreciate it indeed.

I also will be eternally grateful for any expat from any nationality based in Sweden and whom can help in anyway whatsoever to facilitate my move there.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you
Ziad

ziadjbt78 wrote:

Lebanese guy looking to move to Sweden and work there.

I have a bachelor of science in business from Lebanon and an MBA from France and I've been working as a digital marketing consultant....I speak three languages: Arabic, French and English.

This is a call for Lebanese expats based in Sweden: do you know of any current job opportunities that I can apply for in my field of work?

Concept #1 ... Get thee to the Stockholm forum of Expat.com.  Forum threads on jobs and permits, job listings too.

Concept #2 ...  The languages you speak may only get you so far in Sweden.  Are you making an effort to learn basic Swedish?

Concept #3 ...  Why are you limiting your request to "Lebanese expats based in Sweden"? 

cccmedia

Concept #1 ... Get thee to the Stockholm forum of Expat.com.  Forum threads on jobs and permits, job listings too.

Noted and will do with thanks.

Concept #2 ...  The languages you speak may only get you so far in Sweden.  Are you making an effort to learn basic Swedish?

I will make all the effort in the world to learn Swedish but not before I know for a fact that I'm moving there.

Concept #3 ...  Why are you limiting your request to "Lebanese expats based in Sweden"? 

I'm new to this entire site and still exploring it but I'll search elsewhere for opportunities of course.

Thank you

ziadjbt78 wrote:

I will make all the effort in the world to learn Swedish but not before I know for a fact that I'm moving there.

BAD!
You need some initiative and preparatory activity to show that you are really motivated to move there. After reading the above statement, NO employer in his right might will want to hire you! (And, it is up to you to convince them that you're the right person for the job - over many EU-citizens with similar skills who will also apply.)

I think you will have to make up your mind if you really want to move to Sweden and then take the step of learning the language, as everyone else pointed above. Although Sweden is a country where people speak English as well, in order to acquire a serious long term job, you may want a serious initiative.

Good luck
Z

ziadjbt78 wrote:

Meet expats all over the world

OR