Charity Walk - 27th September 2015

All,

I am a member of the Rotary Club of St Pierre Entre-Deux and we are supporting Laurette Fugain (http://www.laurettefugain.org), an association that is helping in the fight against leukemia.

On the 27th September we are holding a walk / run to raise funds for this charity.  Tickets cost 10euros for adults and 5 euros for children

Thought this might be an excellent way for Expats on the island to get together and also to raise money for charity.

Message me for further details.

If any of you are interested in taking part  (or just wish to make a donation of purchasing a ticket), please let me know and I can sort it for you.

Regards,

Jason

Hello Jason,

Thank you for sharing this info with members of the Reunion Island forum. Make sure you drop an advert in the Clubs, associations, volunteers in Reunion Island so that members can easily get access to all details about the charity walk.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna

Hello Jason,

You should try to post this message in the french forum section because this association is well known in France. You'll probably get more audience there, I hope for this day.

Good luck.