Which is best place to live with Family Damman or Al-Khobar & Schools

Hi,

I am planning to move in few weeks to Dammam / Al-Khobar. My office is located in mid of these both cities on Kind Fahd road.

I am unable to understand & make myself convinced about few things listed below. Please help with your suggestions

I am planning to shift along with my family & two kids (6 years & 10 years). I am more interested to keep my house as closer as possible to my kids school.

1. Which City is recommended to stay with family & kids - Dammam or Al-Khobar?
2. I can afford up to school fee of 2000 SAR (maximum) each per month. What are the recommended schools in these area & best schools ?
3. What area/place is better for housing localities / gated communities 'in these near to these schools?
4. Do we have any beach / parks for taking kids outing in during weekends?

Help me with possible information

Thanks
Kumar

Hi Kumar,

I'm too relocating to Khobar by end of Sept from India. Quite confused on Schools to go for, on the face of it seems IB schools are to go for rather than British.

Cheers
Vishal

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email addresses on the forum.

Hi,
I will be moving to KSA in June. I am an Engineer and would be working in 2nd Industrial City Dammam . Need advice about accommodation and reasonable areas to look for in Khobar ?

It will be me and my wife only so no worries of nearby school, I am not expecting a lavish life style a decent 2BHK apartment would be enough with groceries and other facilities around.

Can you name some of compounds cost effective and easily affordable.

Are there some websites to look for or I have to go through an agent?

Thanks

compounds are considered as lavish life style in khobar dammam.  any good and happening compound with all the recreational facilities  are not less than 100k to 120 k per year.  2000 sar is good enough amount for  any good  school except British and american school these both schools are  8000 sar per month .

@KapsVishal

What IB schools are there ?

@kasak123 it has been 8 years ,

Any answers to those same questions?

Hello nanobest2002,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that none of the members that you are addressing is still active.

If you have any questions, you can start your own thread on the Damman forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@ccl_00032 Hi, I think Olaya is Better to you,There is nearby Nesto Mall,where you get everything.

@ccl_00032 I Think Olaya in Al khobar is okk for you as Nearby everything is avilable,if you need accomdation there is Plenty and all are Good .I myself is Living here

Hello Sumeetbhat,

The post of ccl_00032 is from 2016. He must have already found something since then.

Regards

Bhavna