Learning Arabic in Dammam (Help Needed)

Dear All,

I will be moving to Dammam for a long term job. I wish to learn arabic. Where can I find Language Classes for Arabic in Dammam

Regards,
Sheetal Ranade

Check here the list for Arabic coaching classes in Dammam
http://www.language-school-teachers.com … ity=Dammam

I am sorry to reply you late.

But i can teach you arabic lanugae.

Please set the date and suitable timings.

Waiting of your reply.

Thanks.

sheetalranade wrote:

Dear All,

I will be moving to Dammam for a long term job. I wish to learn arabic. Where can I find Language Classes for Arabic in Dammam

Regards,
Sheetal Ranade

y every one is so quick in teaching specially ,, and shahid..... great heeeheh u the best in this race....

livemocha.com/he basic arabic from this website

livemocha.com/

The best way is to speak and learn, its natural when you communicate with others you both will try to teach and learn to each other by body language, hand signals.

@ paradigm shift i cannot stop smiling :) seeing your comment.

Is there anyone who near at shuqaiq? i am actually looking for a tutor please e-mail me...i want to learn how to speak arabic..

Thank you
Albert

From my own experience :)
The best way to learn how to speak this beautiful language is to be  very observant, curious and talkative this combinations will help you a lot. It is also best to learn the correct pronunciation and the art of pronouncing the words  (the air the comes out from your mouth and how you open your mouth) the correct  ascent :) will also make you sound like a pro. So the best people who can teach  you  the language are your colleagues at work :) most Arab and Arab speaking African brothers and sister  are really helpful. So just be friends with them.  A week or two you will be discussing issues with them through Arabic language. All the best!! :)

Hello Felafil,

You may have your own observation and I respect you having some views but beg to differ slightly.

As an air hostess you may watch a Boeing 747 pilot fly it for years but if you ever think that by doing so you could one day fly the plane your self ( I saw it happening in a movie though!   :unsure ). you would be fooling your self.

Learning a language is a very serious and professional pursuit. It involves a step by step training, understanding and practice of Alphabets, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.

Specially Arabic which is regarded as number 2 most difficult language of the world out of the 360 odd most popular languages registered at the UN., deserves a more serious approach!

Thanks for the wonderful advice,.. but i think it takes a long time...  my job actually easy but its getting hard because we have lock of communication... i will do your advice.. since its my first month of here in saudi maybe i learn their language soon... "inshalla"  :)

We all have different views on how to learn. :) Even if you plaster your face with all the books and other technical sources to learn how to use the language, if you aren't interested at all it's no use.   For an expatriate who is still adapting with the environment and wanted to learn to speak the Arabic language,  something you also need to add by the way is your,  "interest "  and full dedication in learning. So just by being curious and simply asking your colleagues what this specific word means and how they use it in specific situation, isn't a bad way to learn.  Just sharing my experience on how to learn the language in a convenient, informative  and fun way :)In the first place I am not here to brag about any expertise in any field of studies,   :) I'm just trying to be helpful. Have a good day!

treb30 wrote:

Thanks for the wonderful advice,.. but i think it takes a long time...  my job actually easy but its getting hard because we have lock of communication... i will do your advice.. since its my first month of here in saudi maybe i learn their language soon... "inshalla"  :)

Sir, someone(  @ riazcdki ) out there is offering tutorials base on his profile  and I think he is really kind hearted to spare time in teaching you :) he might be a big  help  with your dilemma.  good luck!

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Felafil,

You may have your own observation and I respect you having some views but beg to differ slightly.

As an air hostess you may watch a Boeing 747 pilot fly it for years but if you ever think that by doing so you could one day fly the plane your self ( I saw it happening in a movie though!   :unsure ). you would be fooling your self

Learning a language is a very serious and professional pursuit. It involves a step by step training, understanding and practice of Alphabets, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.

Specially Arabic which is regarded as number 2 most difficult language of the world out of the 360 odd most popular languages registered at the UN., deserves a more serious approach!

You might :) consider rendering tutorials to this expatriate from Damamm? I felt that you are generous enough to give your  time for him.

Sure,

Please add me on skype. I offer 2 to 3 hours daily in the evenings and the weekends. Kindly send me an email and we will work out a mutually convenient schedule.

Please start preparing the 5 steps I have already mentioned on another thread today titled ' How to speak Arabic fluently ".

I prefer to give the topics only to the students, and leave it to them to search a course material text book since students from different ethnic backgrounds have their preferences in choosing the text books. Never the less if you have confusion in selecting a text material, I will send you some useful links.

For example if you are a muslim, you already know how to recite the Quran so we do not begin the course from Alphabets. For Students who know URDU, FARSI and KURDI, it is even simpler since these languages share the Arabic Alphabet System and upto 35 % root words.

I do not know how many Turks know that Turkish language was also written in the Arabic script before Kamal Ata  Turk changed it into roman. (politics shhhhhhh) :dumbom:

Greetings,
              How do you do? I am Mohamed . I am Egyptian. I work here in KSA as a teacher of English and at the same time I teach Arabic for non speakers. I work as a part timer for Global LT.
I hope we can cooperate together soon.
Kind Regards

Mohamed Abdelrahman
Email: [email protected]
Skype name: aboboudi1611

Dear Sir,

I am Muhammad Aqeel from Pakistan living in King Khalid Street Dammam.
We are consultant of ISO and i want to learn Arabic language if you help me then please
tell me how much fees and duration and how can you teach me.

Regards,

Assalamo alakum Brother Aqeel,

I hope you work out some arrangement with Brother Abdur Rehman on learning Arabic since to both live in Dammam.

Please remember for people who read write and speak Urdu, there is a special technique to expedite lots of topics. If you are interested, I could post some links at your PM.

Has anyone in Dammam been able to find a decent teacher?  I'm hoping to be moving there in a few months and I'd be interested.

Hello Members ,
I hope to be moving to Al Khobar-Dammam in a couple of months and would be keen to learn the Arabic language .
I can read & write English & Hindi ( my native language ) , will appreciate to hear back on the same from fellow members here . Thanks .

hahahahahah ,,, how frustrated this forum is ,, when a lady post any think how many reply are showered just in a day ...while if some male.................................... lolol .........................peak of frustration...

Mohamed Abdelrahman wrote:

Greetings,
              How do you do? I am Mohamed . I am Egyptian. I work here in KSA as a teacher of English and at the same time I teach Arabic for non speakers. I work as a part timer for Global LT.
I hope we can cooperate together soon.
Kind Regards

Mohamed Abdelrahman
Email: [email protected]
Skype name: aboboudi1611

Just wanted to know, is there any main difference in Egyptian Arabic and  Arabic used in Saudia?
I can see the vast difference in both dialect? Is there any difference in selection of words, nouns, verbs etc

Regards

Syed Mujtaba,

There is only one Arabic, فصحي fusha, or Quranic , The Arabic which is taught in USA, UK and Canada is MSA ( Modern Standard Arabic) which is the language used in News Channels , Courts and News papers.

Of course every region has its own dialects (and Egyptian is the most famous one because of abundance of movies and TV shows), short cuts and slang which you can pick up easily having understood MSA first. :one

OMG ... Again peak of frustration and  desperate ppl .. once a lady just post some thing all of u don't waste a single moment to reply her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and there and many posts by male member are reply less on this forum....

Dear riaz sir, how r u? Hope your fine. I am working as a sales consultant. Due to lack of communication i am not able to perform and justify my job. I want to learn arabic. Daily i try to learn from friends and office collegues. But still need proper step to step learning to speak and write. Can you help me with it??

Yasar,

What you  going through is very common among young Asians who start their first job in the Middle East .

We find ourselves a misfit socially, work wise , home sick, lack of carrier counseling, employer not interested in your career / personality building and we are completely lost.

I suggest you evaluate your situation in totality, a second or third language is a mirror image of your mother tongue, you need to be excellent in Urdu or Hindi and then in English.

If you are serious about learning Arabic you may contact me at my PM, kindly also go through:

expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=594769#3301084

:)

Hi i want to know about these arabic classes please contact

Has anyone contacted you?  I'm interested in trying to learn Arabic too.

Anyone want to contact me?  I'm in dammam.

Hi Pakman,

I'll be happy to help you in learning Arabic because I want to improve my English as well. Please contact me if interested.

Schools

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your advert under the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, im a filipino. could anyone help me to learn Arabic langauge?.
any private tutorial from someone?
and how much will it cost.

Thank you,
Reny

Hi, im willing to share my knowledge with you about english language.
we can share each other coz im looking also a tutor for arabic language.
thank you...

Hi Renymesa,

Please drop an advert in the Language exchange in Dammam section of the website, you might find someone. This thread is rather old.

All the best,
Bhavna