HELP ME FIND A JOB IN MAURITIUS

Hi my name is kefa, currently living in Kenya. .am looking forward to seeing myself working in Mauritius. ..i love the country. .hope you will consider my application
regards kefa

Hi kefa,

Welcome on board :)

Can you please give us a little bit more details in which sector are you looking for work ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi,
i,m tawfeeq from pamplemousses and currently looking for a job placement based on computer repairs and maintenance as trainee due to i,m a student of SNIT BUSINESS SCHOOL.

Hi,
Please google on the job sites in Mauritius and register yourselves therein.. Also, kindly visit the Classifieds in the local newspapers. A few of the local newspapers have online versions as well. Thanks.

Am a welder. ..worked in a flower firm mainly as greenhouse welder

Post your CV on the job sites.. Good Luck

Hi everyone,

First of all i Invite all of you who want to come in Mauritius for a job to have a look at our > Living in Mauritius guide which will give precious information.

You can also post an advert on Jobs in Mauritius which is the appropriate section for job hunt.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Thanks Stephanie. For your help.

Regards kefa

Check out the local newspaper site, click on the Jobs section : http://www.lexpress.mu/

Also on the Expat.com  under Mauritius there is a section called Jobs in Mauritius.

You could also search online for the type of Company that you want to work for and send them your CV

Good luck :)

Thank,
i already searched in some companies they unanswered my proposal that is why I'm here. can you help me
thank in advance

Mohammad Tawfeeq wrote:

Thank,
i already searched in some companies they unanswered my proposal that is why I'm here. can you help me
thank in advance

Hi
I know the struggle of finding a job in mauritius  :(  exhausting  :huh:
Be patient, I'm sure you'll be finding something great :)

Wish you lots of luck :top:

julie1515

Thank for the support and encouragement  ;)

Mohammad Tawfeeq wrote:

Thank,
thank in advance

Just keep on sending your CV or emailing the Companies until they answer.

Maybe look at getting some professional help doing your CV to help make it stand out if you are not able to do this then search the internet for free CV templates.

I am sorry but I am unable to help you find a job but I wish you lots of luck in your search and remember don't give up trying :)

Still a big thank to you and company

Hi guys! I am Iyerusalem Bekele from Ethiopia  I am looking job in their.i graduated by public health.if I got a chance to come their i will work any job.plse help me?                             Thank u

hello, my name is lanto, help me to look for a job in Mauritius  - i love also this island