nurses salary

#1 04 April 2010 14:59:13

Puspha
Puspha
singapore

nurses salary

hi.. i'm puspha from singapore.. i wud like to take up nursing course in mauritus and work there as a nurse as well. wat is the montthly salary of a registered nurse?

#2 04 April 2010 15:18:49

FeeAcer
FeeAcer
Jakarta

Re: nurses salary

Hi Pushpa and welcome to the expat-blog community,

After a quick research with our friend Google, I found this nursing school for you.

Check out their website for full information on their courses. They also have jop opportunities after you graduate.

Good luck to you
Arlette

#3 04 April 2010 15:39:05

Puspha
Puspha
singapore

Hi Arlette,

Thanks for replying.. m i allowed to work while studying? how is the earning like in mauritus? do u think i can live a comfortable life over there? is there any benefits for nurses?

#4 04 April 2010 16:03:23

FeeAcer
FeeAcer
Jakarta

Puspha wrote:

Hi Arlette,

Thanks for replying.. m i allowed to work while studying? how is the earning like in mauritus? do u think i can live a comfortable life over there? is there any benefits for nurses?

Hi again,

Sorry to say but I'm not able to reply to your questions which are really specific to your profession. In general, I would say that salaries are not very high in Mauritius (but if my memory is correct we already discussed this privately and I gave you some advice regarding finding a job).

Leading a comfortable life in Mauritius depends of course on salary but also on your personal needs and your objectives.

Cheers
Arlette

#5 05 April 2010 19:38:26

FeeAcer
FeeAcer
Jakarta

Hey Cuckoo
Welcome to this blog.
If you would have read the messages in this discussion, you would have noticed that it's the link I already provided to Pushpa in my first message LOL.
Arlette

#6 16 May 2011 21:49:04

rajesh19
rajesh19
London

Hi Pushpa
Personally i would not advise you to take a nursing job in Mauritius .... training is not up to the standard and salary for qualified nurse not good .... i have worked for 22 years as a nurse in Mauritius but had to move to London because nurses are not valued there ....so you decide but it is NOT recommended to take a nursing job there ....

#7 22 May 2011 22:19:33

rajesh19
rajesh19
London

I am constantly in touch with my fellow colleague nurses in Mauritius and i can conclude from my nursing experience in London and in Mauritius that nursing in Mauritius is going downhill ..... nurses are not valued for their skills and knowledge and the noble job they perform ....... i would never think of going back and work in hospitals in Mauritius ....this is my personal opinion .... Nurses who would like to make a nursing career in Mauritius should make their own judgement .....

Last edited by rajesh19 (22 May 2011 22:20:15)

#8 23 May 2011 06:00:35

islander77

hey there, u got different clinics around the island also, check them online(clinics=private hospitals)

> clinique de lorette
> appollo bramwell
> clinique darne
> clinique ferriere
> clinique mauricienne
> clinique bon pasteur

u have have their email addresses, and write to them
have a happy week, i'm enjoying my hols,
Selamat jalan,
islander.

#9 14 January 2012 13:00:56

tayleen
tayleen
durban.kwazulu natal

hi im tayleen and im in grade 11 and i would like to take up nursing in mauritius as my career when i finish school,but i want to know whats the salary and qualifications and how it is to be a nurse there?

#11 17 January 2012 07:26:47

DISHA
DISHA
flic en flac

Hi Pushpa,

It is cheap to study nursing here compared to western countries. Compared to Eastern contries such India, thailand, taiwan and China, it is more expensive though.

Studying here is hard though. What I would recommend is the nursing course they provide at the doctor school here. Check its website. Quite cheap and good recognition of their certificates. You will not have time to earn money because your studies will demand most of your time.

Up to you now.....Good luck nyways

#12 08 July 2013 13:36:12

gronk007

My wife has 10 years plus experience in nursing so naturally she is fully trained.

How much could she earn in both the public and private hospitals a month?

Any help appreciated!!

Adrian

#13 08 August 2013 19:07:18

Arshdeep
Arshdeep
Jalandhar

helloo everyone...
I am Arsh from India. i finished my M.sc nursing in community health nursing from Amritsar, India. I am searching nursing job in Mauritius  according to my qualification.

#14 08 August 2013 19:33:35

Arshdeep
Arshdeep
Jalandhar

Hi i am Shweta from India. I had finished my M.Sc nursing in community health nursing. Now searching job in Mauritius in my own field. Please give me suggestion and tell about the pay scale of nurses.

#15 08 August 2013 20:26:09

loveneesh beedasy
loveneesh beedasy
Post la Fayette

Arshdeep wrote:

Hi i am Shweta from India. I had finished my M.Sc nursing in community health nursing. Now searching job in Mauritius in my own field. Please give me suggestion and tell about the pay scale of nurses.

Hello, you may apply to Appollo bramwell hospital, darne clinic, clinique lorette, or clinic du nord..

hope to welcome you soon on the paradise island. :)

#16 10 August 2013 12:57:38

Arshdeep
Arshdeep
Jalandhar

sir plzzz tel me that Is any registration from Mauritius is required for that??????? what is d exact procedure to apply there????? what salary packages they are giving??????

#18 08 August 2014 10:09:23

annmerin
annmerin
KERALA

HAI...
  I HAVE FINISHED MY MSC NURSING IN OBG FROM INDIA... WOULD LIKE TO TRY FOR JOB IN MAURITIUS.... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT THE PAY SCALE FOR MSC NURSES, COST OF LIVING THERE FOR A FAMILY AND WHETHER I CAN GET A TUTOR POST THERE..... PLS GIVE SOME GUIDELINESSSSSS......

#20 13 August 2014 07:46:40

annmerin
annmerin
KERALA

Hai Mam,
Thanks for your reply. can u help me to find an answer for my doubts regarding my profession...
                                                                                                                                             Annmerin

Expatriate health insurance Mauritius
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius.
>> Click here
Expat banking Mauritius
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Mauritius
A few tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Mauritius
Don't worry and travel happy across Mauritius.
>> Click here