Native English primary teacher needed in marrakech

A british family based in marrakech is looking for an English primary teacher for 3 children aged 8,11 and 13 to start mid september. Please message me for more details. 
Many thanks,
Natasha

The most appropriate place to post your advert is in the classifieds in the green banner above the page as this forum is not designed for these kinds of posts. It will fade away quickly on the public forum.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Many thanks for your help and advice.

Hello,

My name is Janet Mahzi and I saw your post about looking for a teacher for your children.  I am an American, and I am currently in the U.S.  I returned here at the end of May after spending nearly a year in Morocco. I am wanting to return due to my husband being there. I taught English while I was there, and taught children specifically at a school in Nador.
If you haven't already found someone, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Janet Mahzi

Hello,

I am a newly arrived ex-pat from the United States who is looking for possible positions to teach English as a native speaker. I am currently living in Marrakech.

Thank you

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for your message.  I would love to find out a little bit more. What is your teaching history/experience? Could you possibly send me your cv?

Many thanks,
Natasha

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi I am Hicham, an English teacher and I am looking for opportunities to teach English to learners in Marrakech or Essaouira.

Hello all

Whether you have Teaching jobs to offer or are presently searching for such, please drop advert in the appropriate section of the site : Teaching jobs In Marrakech

Regards
Kenjee

Hi There

I´m looking for something similar. Could you please let me know if you have any luck

Thanks

David

Try ALCM, the American Language Center.

Hi David,
I tried building up the network for english speaking children school but it seems everyone wants the food ready on thier plates without having to prepare or cook it so i dont think expat community is ready to put any effort in starting this project. What can i say?

Thats  pity. Thanks for you help anyway. If you find something please let me know. I will also keep you informed.

Good luck

David

Anybody willing to start a small English teaching business in Marrakech? I am a Moroccan who is currently in Dubai with a BA in English literature and CELTA and thinking to go back to my home country.
Regards

I'm a native English teacher, US licensed and trained.  Masters degree in teaching language.  Taught mostly in public schools in US, but also internationally. Looking for work. Live in Casablanca now.  Interested in your question.  Are you wanting a job or do you want to start a school?

Thank you for your promt response. Looking for a partner to start a small English language nursery or English lge centre.
Regards