BRITISH ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHER JOB NEEDED

Hi,

My name is Zahra.
I am British citizen who has has permanently moved to Marrakech now.
I am in search of a British English speaking teachers job in Marrakech. At schools, private learning centres or home tutoring etc.

Please do contact me if you need further information.
I am available to work full time in Marrakech as soon as possible.
Please do inbox me if you need further information.

Regards

Actually that's what I did. I found a job then moved but the job turned around and refused to keep me on. However said in the future they will let me know if any opportunities arise.
But i need a job ASAP.

So now I'm in search for a job again from the start but the difference is I'm already in marrakech now. Anyway all help would be appreciated from all if you know of anything.

Regards

Try the British Centre. However, I do believe that they need evidence of training in teaching English as a second language, that is, a good qualification from a recognised and registered school.

Hi Zahra;
I hope your  well . Here is few links of English Institutes in Marrakesh .
Gooooood luck!!
1 st : clcmorocco.org
2nd : asm.ac.ma/
3 rd :directenglish.ma/
For further request , do not hesitate to ask .

Sincerely
HAZAN

1 American Center
2 .American school
3 directEnglish insti

sizif wrote:

Hard to find a job in marakech.The available jobs are already taken by other expats,try to see other cities ,like fes, meknes,tangier .

Unfortunately, the OP has said that she has moved "permanently", for whatever reason, to Marrakech. Thus the suggestion of moving to another town is moot.

There is clearly churn in the jobs market, which is not inconsiderable. I'm afraid that it is a hard slog to get yourself in at that right moment. In the meantime, this is a site you could be looking at:--

http://www.blanee.com/guide/Marrakech/e … de-culture

Good luck

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop your ad under the Jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
morocco homeschool wrote:

a job as an teacher a position has become available at our homeschool

Perhaps I could invite you to post a free of charge advert in "Jobs" at the top of this page.
Posts there tend to get a lot more views and more targeted hits as job seekers tend to explore that area of the forum.

Hi There,

Could you please tell me which subjects you can teach,

Thank you

David

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section

Greetings just writing to your message regarding vacancy opening of teaching English at British language school in Marrakech please let me know if your still available ? Thank you !

The post is 5 years old and the OP is no longer a member of the forum.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs section.

@morocco homeschool

You have posted on an old inactive thread. For reasons of security it is unsafe to post contact details here on the open forum.

If you have a job offer please post it in the jobs section top of this page.

It my pleasure but I live in agadir sorry

Greetings please can you send me your cv to
*** and your contact details then we can take from there !
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

@GuestPoster1451 hi did you manage to find work?

Hello Raf31,

Please note that all GuestPosters are deleted accounts on the forum.

Should you want to discuss a topic with other active members, I invite you to start a new thread on the Marrakech forum.1f601.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team