Bored House Husband stuck in this boring city Brussels

Help, I am a British house husband totally bored in Brussels it would be nice to have an intelligent conversation with people who are in the same situation.

Hello DarthMalkirn,

Welcome to the Brussels forum  :)

Maybe you could introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about your likes and interests  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Bored?! Life is too short to be bored.

I wrote a few posts on Brussel in my blog. You can take a look here: http://allthecontinentsinonelifetime.bl … l/Brussels

If none of it appeals to you maybe you could tell us what you are looking for: sports, cinema, art, food, history, clubs/bars/performances, photography, books, good conversation, ... ?

Let us know and hopefully someone can help. If not, do as I do: go outside, explore (get a insider city guide) and find something to do. I'm a serial expat house wife and with every new country you need to pick yourself up and actively find entertainment. It's hard, but you can't spend your days cooped up inside.

Good luck

I am an English house husband in  Brussels. I like music, History, reading, American sports, travelling I am looking for like minded people in the same situation. It would be great to have a coffee and chat.

Bored in Brussels?  I am surprised.  The city is full of history and music concerts.  You just have to get out and get involved.  I think there is even a British expat group or groups you can join.  There is plenty to do and see in Brussels.

How long have you lived in Brussels?

I can completely understand you wanting intelligent conversation.  I totally get that.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising other groups is not welcome here
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am house wife,we can meet and talk about it, call me and we can meet  milda :thanks::/:mad::cool: