Anybody been Given a Woman - final chapter

`To all my readers out there, please read my last post on page 8. Chroeb walked out on me June 8.

Regards,
mm

Well if this is true , this a complete Shocker! I dont know where page 8   Is But very sad to hear this !!

Hello madmax888,

Maybe you can put a link to page 8, so that we read about your experience.

All the best,
Bhavna :)

Heres a shortcut to the posting
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=57350

As the moderator has closed this posting, as she should, any comments could be directed here. I really don't care to discuss it any further anyway.
Regards and good luck to all you ex-pats out there. I hope you succeed in your ventures.

madmax888 wrote:

`To all my readers out there, please read my last post on page 8. Chroeb walked out on me June 8.

Regards,
mm

Time to celebrate ! You got rid of the leech and her dirty husband (erh... I meant brother  :whistle:  ... brother of course  :whistle: )
You have been lucky they did not empty your house before leaving.

As I see it, the women in question was good and properly pulled through the mud, classified as a peasant and illiterate, etc, etc, I guess we all should be proud of it, good job, well done. madmax888, before you comment about other cultures, look at your own doorstep and you might be surprised on the number of peasant and illiteracy level there is, let"s say in the USA, You will find it on the web.