Will my application be denied, if i slightly overstayed?

Hej guys, I have a problem and I want to solve it.

I was an exchange student in Sweden, for 10 months, I left One day after my Permit Resident Card has been expired, so I overstayed only for 17 extra hours! and in the transit point (Germany) the problem started, they let me sign few papers that I made a criminal offence, because I was late for less than a day in the Schengen area.

I will apply to live with my boyfriend (Sambo) in Sweden, but when I was reading from the websites I noticed that people had problems with this overstaying issue.

Is it true that they will deny my application, if I applied? what about working there, same matter?

OMG  :o

I was going to overstay a week my Schengen Visa but finally left one day before it expired  :huh:

Hi if you will apply to live with your sambo here in Sweden its ok but anyway  the migration board in Sweden will going to review your case and your sambo status of living,  you will get response after a month anyway. It's all about trying. If don't work that way get married in that case they can't say no to you.. For more info ask the Swedish embassy in your country of origin..

Good luck