Where to play VOLLEYBALL!?

Hi, is this group still active? are you guys still playing? i played as a setter back in college and im new here in town. i live in district 3... [ Moderated by Priscilla : do not give personal details here ]

thanks,

al

Hi there are you guys still playing volleyball on Saturdays at 4 in D2?
Thanks, amie

Check out on trytopic.com

Here is the adress for a free volley-ball place. 55b thi minh khai street in D1.
Let me know if you create a partner group. Thxs

is that nguyen thi minh khai or just thi minh khai?
thanks again!

Nguyen thi minh khai  : )

JamesMiller1 thnx

Cam3r0n, do you know the time, day, and approximate level that people play volleyball at this location (55B Nguyen Thi Minh Khai D1)? Is it also indoors or outdoor? How many people on average are here?

Hi,

Did you ever find a group?

Thanks!

L

Hi guys, please check at the facebook page: facebook.com/groups/VolleyBallSaiGon

Hello Andrei HCMC i am now in Vietnam for 2 weeks and i really want to play volleyball so i wanted to ask if you are still playing and if i could come to your place too :)

Where I can play volleyball in HCM city?
I'm here for business trip for few days.

Hi guys,

I will be in HCMC in Oct and would like to play some VB, are you guys still play? If so, at what location?

TIA

Playing tonight?

Yes I will, but in the USA though

Hey everyone,

any groups playing in the month of november around HCM? Id like to get together and play frendly recreational of competitive league.

Cheers!

I'm going to be traveling to Vietnam, staying HCMC. Will there be any open gym or drop on the Week of Jan 28 to Feb 8?

Wow, so happy this thread is still up and running. I'm interested in playing some volleyball, and rec leagues in this city or people playing for fun on a regular basis?

Hello Andrei,

DO you still play volley at BSI ?
May be I would like to organize a session on week day too after work ?

Is it easy to rent volley ball pitch ?

THank yuo

Where in d2? Could I join? xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Is there any volley ball club in HCMC?
I'm living in D2

Hello,

Do you still play volleyball?

hi everyone! I am new here in Vietnam and been wanting to play volleyball coz it's my favorite sport. I live in Thao Dien in District 2. Anyone who plays volleyball here? I'd like to join. :)

I am also interested but live in district 3... :D

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

helle.
do you still play volley ball in ho chi minh , in D2 ?
i m looking for a team or a place to rent court.
Thank you.
Gwen

I'd like to join! :)

Hi All,

Is there anyone here still want to play volleyball? Do you know any indoor court where we can play?

I just saw a group playing volleyball in D2 you might be interested to join.

Thanks.

I'm still interested to play volleyball...There's a multipurpose court in Masteri condo in District 2 near Vincom Mega Mall but we have to provide our own volleyball net as of the moment since the management dont have one.

Hi, anyone interested to play volleyball, you may join our group page on facebook.
facebook.com/groups/101094470536427/
fb page: PH Volleyball in HCMC

We're open to suggestions re. date, venue, etc...
You may contact the admin/s of that page.

See you there!

Hi, I'm coming to Saigon for Dec/jan and was hoping to play a little volleyball, is there any pick games or things going on? Cheers

@Armand hi Armand do u guys still play volleyball on Thursdays. I just arrived in Ho chi Minh staying district 1. Lorenzo

@Armand hi Armand do u guys still play volleyball on Thursdays. I just arrived in Ho chi Minh staying district 1. Lorenzo
-@lorenzobriggs

Hello lorenzobriggs, and welcome to expat.com!

The thread you have posted in is quite old, and many of the members therein have not been active for several years. It is doubtful that you will receive a response from them.

I suggest you visit here to start a new thread, under "Post new topic" (link) .

There are many helpful folk here at expat.com, all willing to offer advice if and when we can.

Again, welcome aboard.

@Andrei HCMC

Hi! i moved to vietnam not too long ago, u guys still play ?

@Andrei HCMC
Hi! i moved to vietnam not too long ago, u guys still play ?
-@num nom

Read the post above yours.

Hello!

I will be in Vietnam from 24.03 to 10.04. Can you please suggest where I could practice volleyball during this time?

Hello!
I will be in Vietnam from 24.03 to 10.04. Can you please suggest where I could practice volleyball during this time?
-@uldisbatarags

Hello uldisbatarags, and welcome to expat.com!

The thread you have posted in is quite old, and many of the members therein have not been active for several years. It is doubtful that you will receive a response from them.

I suggest you visit here to start a new thread, under "Post new topic" (link) .

There are many helpful folk here at expat.com, all willing to offer advice if and when we can.

Again, welcome aboard.

Hello!
-@uldisbatarags

Also which district you intend to be in would also help.