Kingdom Compound Coffee Morning

Want to join

Hi.. Im american and im looking for a nice time in saudi. I just moved here and im bored out of my mind. If you guys are having any of these meets, id love to join.

Let me know

Thanks

Moe

Good morning

Do you have to be on the list at the gate to attend?? If so how would i go about getting on the mailing list.

Thanks
Alison

Exllent idea

Hi

I am new & looking for new friends.

I am in living in Makkah visit Jeddah often ,want to have a coffee with Makkah  or Jeddah based expatriates

Shamsher

What is there to do after office hours and on week ends if you are new to Jeddah and have no friends over here.

CAF wrote:

Allie,  I'll call and tell them your sick and I'm taking you to Kingdom Hospital!!!  !  Lol. :)

That just nailed it  :)

Hi

can my wife come? she does not speak english very well

humortum wrote:

every one love only women why not see another.............. :D lol nice to meet here every one and love to read coments

Please note - This forum is not a dating site.

I also went to coffee morning in Riyadh compound
And enjoy with foreginer.

Where is kingdom compound I am in Jeddah

Hi

Am moving soon to Arabian compound .... So am looking to join some groups .... What would you recommend ??

Lyn x

helloo

Yeah so the coffee morning for October in Kingdom was only for ladies. I found this out when my friends (mostly girls) arrived there.

There are mixed ones every month in ishbilia compound as well btw.

Hello to everybody!
I have just arrived to Riyadh and I´m looking for a social link. I´d like to join to this group for meeting new people and friendship. I´m in a Wadi Hanifah Al Mohaya compound but I can go there where the taxi can takes me)) Please, let´s get in touch.

Will you please keep us updated with regards to the coffee mornings at the compound? We are three South African ladies and one American gentleman that would love to join! Also new in this country... Would love t meet some new, professional people.

Hi

I am new here in this Forum But from Jeddah.
Anyone want to share with me tomorrow let me know :):):shy

hey how are you

when next event coming up. i wanna send my wife . she bored in riyadh. kindly send me details and price

CHEER
SID

I am here to find good people, to have some nice gathering in jeddah, Riyadh anywhere , ******

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : expat blog is not a dating website

Nice woman ? Not a dating site bro :D

kyle42 wrote:

Will you please keep us updated with regards to the coffee mornings at the compound? We are three South African ladies and one American gentleman that would love to join! Also new in this country... Would love t meet some new, professional people.

I would also like to be kept informed of when they are as I often have free time during the day. Providing of course that men are allowed.

Dear,

I have work on weekdays.   Is it open on weekends when am off?

Ophel

Hey,
Is there a weekend schedule?  Got work and can''t skip.

nice idea, willing to join

can you send me the map. I am a stranger here... :D

I just saw your post. Really late.

It's never to late.

:)