Learning Hungarian

Hi to all,
I Just moved to Hungary from France and fluent in French ' Arabic / English. Does anyone recommend a school or another suitable place to learn Hungarian ? Many thanks in advance

Hi,
I'm teaching hungarian for foreigneirs for 10 years. I give one-to-one lessons, skype-lessons or small group lessons. I graduated at the ELTE University as a hungarian teacher. Since 2005 I work as a hungarian teacher. I was working in different language schools also.  I speak english fluently, and german, portuguese in basic level. My method is during the teaching I only use hungarian. ;)
If you are interested in one of my offering I can send you more details.
Bogi

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Emails/ External groups/ Websites on the forum. We have a private message system for private contact infos.

Hi Bogi
Would like more information on your availability. I have been living in Budapest for over a year and in need to broaden my knowledge in the Hungarian language..I'm Australian and work as a hairdresser and so in need to learn.
Thanks a lot

Hi Luis,

I put into my profile my availability. Did you learn hungarian before? Do you prefer to learn in a group or to have private lessons?

Bogi