Beszélsz magyarul? Hungarian lessons

Szia! :)

Én magyar tanár vagyok. Te beszélsz magyarul?

Do you want to understand the people around you? Are you a medical student who can't understand the patients? Would you like to take Hungarian lessons or improve your conversational skills?

I'm a very patient and experienced teacher who graduated at the University of Debrecen (Hungarian linguistics) and offers Hungarian lessons one-to-one or small group. I already have more than 4 years experience as a language teacher, can teach to all levels!

Hi nyanyett!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Budapest classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Thanks! :)

i am also very interested in hungarian lessons i also have a fantastic freind from debrecen in szentendre Richard

hi anett i am trying to send you a message but because you are new it is not reconizeing your name Richard im in budapest in december how much a lesson a lesson a day for a week

heres another message you will love my freind from debrecen he is mad about debrecen football club he also runs a really cool restaurant in senztentre he had a really good time in the 70s in hungary he is hilarious and claims to be a bit famous he loves to drink frurtz white wine

hi anett hope your well still waiting for your prices Richard kosonom