Currently living in Timisoara?

Hi are any of you currently living in Timisoara?

Hi kcksos,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Timisoara forum.

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi,

I saw your message. I'm expat in Timisoara (from Belgium).
I would be happy to meet you.
Hope to have some news from you soon,

Charlotte

Hi I am an American Expat living in Deva. My husband and I do get to Timisoara from time to time so maybe we would meet up sometime.

Mary

I am filipino and currently staying in Varias near timisoara

Hello - I'm an English expat in Timisoara.. Welcome! :)

Hy welcome to Timisoara.I stay in the city near the Timisoara called Oradea.Welcome to our country!

Hello all! - If anyone is interested in an expat meetup, check here:- https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=171310

Hello Friends,

I am Indian and I have an opportunity to work in Romania in coming future, I am very much interested to know about timisoara as a city for expart living and what will be the cost of living for a family with one kid of 3 yr old.

Regards
Rajesh

Hi...I'm an us citizen living in Romania....any friends here?

Hello all.I  have been living in Ireland for more than 11 years and decided to move back to Romania in Timisoara. I would like to meet and form a group with English speakers and to make new friends as I lost contacts with my old acquaintances and friends. Looking forward to see you all interested after 25th of August.

Hi rvof11. I will be in Timisoara after 25th of August.Hope to find some more people to form a nice group for chat and making new friends.

Hi Mary
I am Pramod Sharma, living & working in Poland.
I have opportunity to work & move to City of DEVA, Romania. Soon I will move to Romania with my family (wife & 2 kids)
If you can help, please let me know the living condition for expats in DEVA & nearby.
Also how easy it is to find an international school & kindergarten in the city.
You can also get in touch with me on [email protected].
Have a nice day.
Best regards,