Seeking for furniture distribution

We are Viet Nam furniture manufacture can product 15 cont 40GP per month so we looking for a furniture distribution to become partner business.

Contact me at Skype: taile88

I don't understand what you mean by 15cont 40GP

taile88 wrote:

We are Viet Nam furniture manufacture can product 15 cont 40GP per month so we looking for a furniture distribution to become partner business.

It's unlikely you'll find any here, but I can probably help you.

https://www.google.co.id/search?num=100 … CFgPyKIL1Uhttp://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction … =kw_recent

Click and start the hard work.

If you're looking at exporting to the UK, competition is tough and you'll have to beat the large and very successful Pakistani traders.
They produce very cheap furniture from their UK factories, so have much of the market sown up.

I mean our capacity calculation by container 40GP

Thanks so much, I am looking friend here who works in furniture market.

I needs few pictures and prices of the furniture you produce and maybe we could get a relationship started ? Thank you

Hello Friends,

Fred is right.  UK furniture market is very competitive since lots of British Pakistanis invested in pure wood , antique , carving furniture couple of decades ago. The core furniture is manufactured in Pakistan taking advantage of cheap labour and raw material, it is shipped in part assembled modules to UK ( in order to maximize container space) and final assembly is done in UK warehouses.

If someone already in this business needs advise, I will be more than happy to do so.  :)

I disagree always room for everyone and new ideas !!

You are right Protector.

UK furniture market is competitive since it is huge. People spend lots of money on it and banks offer low interest loans too.

As long as some one can create a marketing niche, value for money and strength and reliability in comparison to IKEA.

Pakistani furniture has its weaknesses too, low tech machines, rough finish and delays in delivery dates due to political unrest and power  breakdowns definitely mean there is lots of room for competition.    :one

15 x 40 containers a month.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No rude comment here please