Best area to rent a flat nearby Military Technological College!

Hello guys

I'd very much appreciate if anyone could give me an idea on names of nice areas/neighbourhoods that are nearby MTC, Muscat (15 to 20 min max driving!). And what a decent one bedroom flat rent would be on average?

Regards,
H

Hello Silvioum

You may want to refer to the appropriate section of the site to find a nice rental. Please drop in an advert after having checked out the prices of rentals proposed :

>>Properties for rent in Oman

Click on Post an AD to drop your advert in that section

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Silvioum wrote:

Hello guys

I'd very much appreciate if anyone could give me an idea on names of nice areas/neighbourhoods that are nearby MTC, Muscat (15 to 20 min max driving!). And what a decent one bedroom flat rent would be on average?

Regards,
H

Hi Silvioum,

Well, what is 'MTC' ?!?

Monthly house rents for a 1BHK could vary anywhere between R.O. 150/- to R.O. 500/- depending on many different and various factors.

Hi Sumitran

Thanks a lot for your reply. MTC = Military Technological College, sorry I didn't clarify that in the text, though I did mention it in the title.

Regards,
H

I'd very much appreciate if anyone could give me an idea on names of nice areas/neighbourhoods that are nearby MTC (Military Technological college), Muscat (15 to 20 min max driving!). And what a decent one bedroom flat rent would be on average?

Hi Akeko,

Military Technological College is in Airport Heights.

The closest and best residential option for you, from what you are expecting would be the Muscat Hills ITC property (https://www.muscathillsgolf.com).

In the nearby vicinity are the Al Seeb, Al Khoud, and the Al Hail neighbourhoods - but a little further than what you have specified.

Thank you very much Mr. Sumitran,