Internet in the Villages

For those of you who have houses out of the main villages and cities that have established internet, how are you going about your internet service and are you happy with your choice?

I work from home, so internet is fairly important to me. I am currently looking into whether vivacom would work. We are looking at villages close to the city (within 5km) so I am guessing there would still be good cell coverage and that means decent mobile internet?

Hi!
Take a look here: comnet.bg
They have a good fiber coverage

A lot depends upon the area you are in. We are not far from Gabrovo and Sevlievo yet Vivacom is useless. We do have a very good, no contract, internet service from a local company.

I will check out comnet, thanks. Right now we are in Gabrovo proper and on Unics, which we are very happy with. It will be hard to move out of the city if it means losing our highspeed internet. :(

Can I ask which village you are in, Ian?

We are looking at all of the villages on the North side of Gabrovo, within 5-10 km. We were looking at Gostilitsa for awhile, but it is too far out for us. (My husband's company is in Gabrovo, and he rides his bike to work, most days.)

Hi,
I'm in Lovnidol, 15km to Gabrovo. I wouldn't like to ride a bike there though too many ups for my liking but I'm sure the downs would make life interesting! Our internet provider is in Gabrovo, Net3X I think it's called. I had their card for ages but now I need it I can't find it, typical! The Boss is Andre and he speaks English, no doubt he could tell you where he supplies internet to. Ours is good enough to watch UK TV on Filmon in the evenings so we don't bother with Bulsat now.
Give Andre a call 0886 723951.

Good luck,
Ian