Tv in VT

Hi,
Just wondering what sort of TV packages are available in Bulgaria (I am in VT area).
I am English so would like a package with Emglsih speaking channels. What sort of stuff is avaialable? And how much? How much is setup? Is there monthly subscription charges? Is it reliable? Which company is best to go with? Also how much is unlimited Internet & Telephone?
Thanks for any info
Craig & Tracy

Dear Craig and Tracy,

I saw your query had been posted quite some time back but I have come across it just now. So I was wondering if you managed to sort out watching UK channels - like Sky UK, Freesat - in Bulgaria in the meantime?
I have been researching such option for myself recently, and it seems possible but would be grateful if you point me out to a solution you may have found in the interim. If you still haven't found any options for watching British TV in Bulgaria I can give you some info on my research done so far.

Thanks and Regards,
Delyan

I've just moved to VT area from UK so any info on sat TV with english channels and internet access would be great
Ron

Hi Me too please I moving to Bulgaria , near V.T. THIS Oct , and being own my own as to speak I need internet to communicate to friends and family in U.k. so if you know a good company please inform me thanks

Miriam

Hi Miriam

I'm finding that not all providers may cover the entire village area where your going. I'm still researching so if you PM me I'll keep you updated. As far as I see for TV Bullsatcom seem to be favourite again depending on the village your in

Hi Ron

Thanks for you concern, please I love to know, I be living in Slayekovo, were are you if you don't mind me asking .

I looking for good internet, TV , really is now a priority , as I be enjoying life more.

How do you find  Bulgaria as a Whole , and if it is not a bother please keep me updated , look forward to hearing from you and you never know we be new friends as they are next next of want to do list lolol,

thanks and have a great evening Miriam

Hi Miriam

I'm in the village of Dragijivo about 12 kilometers from Veliko Tarnovo. I love life here since I came in beginning of June.

I'll be happy to help if I can. I will be speaking to an internet/tv company tomorrow I'll let you know how I get on
my e mail is

[email protected]

Oh Ron
Thanks it be great I wait to hear from you , my email is

[email protected]

Thank you so much for your help, I know I being cheeky, but can you be so kind as to ask them how long they will take to fit etc., or how much notice they need.

I owe you a drink lolol, Rika if you like it, I rather stick to wine,

Many thanks M

Sorry email came out wrong it is   

[email protected]