Christians Singaporeans expats

Hi there, I am from Singapore and will be moving to Korea in a month's time. I am looking for fellow brothers and sisters-in-Christ whom I can get to know once I move over. My husband will not be here all the time so I am really looking to building meaningful friendships here in Seoul. Back in Singapore, I'm from City Harvest, a megachurch that is non-denominational. I really hope I can find some fellow Singaporeans here in this forum.

I am currently considering Yeouido Full Gospel Church. If you have a church that you can suggest to me, it'll be nice as well!

Hi Esther,
First of all, Welcome to Korea. My name is April. I am Korean and living in Seoul.
I am not sure you already found a church for you.
If you are not yet, I would like to recommend you our church.
Healing Church is located around Kkachisan station, line number 5, and we have English worship service.  I have been attending for 10 years. So I can tell you we have a good fellowship with our English worship service members. Pastor is so nice and Elders as well. We are not so big like as Yeouido church, maybe. We are getthering around 50 every Sunday. So I can say surely our fellowship seems like a family. Why don't you try to connect our church web site.
hgd.or.kr
And please contact me if you want to join with us.
**** that's my email address. and anytime I can approach my email account.
Have a nice day!!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls