Visa cancelled

My visa in dubai has been cancelled bcoz i didnt finished my contract it was 4 years ago..how come that iam still banned to enter UAE. Did they issued lifetime banned for me?

Hi neneth,

Your topic is now on the United Arab Emirates section for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi
sorry to hear about the troubles you're going through.

There are few things you need to re-check from your last stay:

a) Did you cancel the visa and full filled all the exit formalities or the employer forced fully cancelled your visa in your absence after you left UAE which results in imminent life time ban;

b) Did you default on any liability ranging from but not limited to personal loan, credit card, tenancy agreement, utility bills (on your name), etc.

c) CENTRAL BANK risk Bureau / Black list UAE etc- some times some  common and popular names can be mixed up in the system and remain flagged. So when ever the individual raises a query either for visa, travelling via airport / even in transit etc they face difficulties as they are detained for questioning until clarification.

Hope this was helpful and you may find a solution to your problem.

God Bless!

Dear Friend

Ban is only for a maximum period of 6 Months  .Now u can come at anytime to U A E

rRegards
Mithin

How much duration you stayed with that company ? U left the old company in good terms ?I think you can come back anytime.. Normal ban is for 6 months only and you have already completed 4 years..