HIV "Undetectable" & Residency Visa

Hi

I am new to this forum - and thanks in advance for any newbie wannabes to UAE.

Been invited by big company to join based out of the UAE handling global trade for their product lines - feel honoured by the invite.

Problem - had many postings around the world, some in not so great counties and acquired HIV through a unclean procedure in a dodgy hospital after a car accident in a rural area.

Got on the right medicines, and have been 'undetectable" for 10 years, with kids and healthy family

The question is....  can I get a residency visa and what extra steps  / precautions do I need to take.

Frankly - happy to engage a lawyer on this matter who knows the ropes and anyone credible lawyer is welcome to contact me.

Thanks

@gerhard80 you still need to take the blood test for the HIV and Hepatitis B and lung x ray... in goverment hospitals in UAE ... well if you are going to Dubai in Dubai goverment hospital...

@Aysunc. Green

So if I'm hepatitis B positive, will I be deported or denied visa?. It's healthy hepatitis B.

Hi! No one is exempted to all kinds of test  / exams - all has to comply to be considered for any job position/s.

@Qoreebullahi Gaata did you get your visa

I missed this earlier.  HIV undetectable only means that you viral load is not detectable.  The virus itself is easily detected by antibody tests.  In this case, no visa.

For Hep B, in UAE, there is no issue unless you are in the list of 6 professions that must test negative for this.  Use search as there are many threads in the forum with detailed discussions on this.