HELP! Do Public Nurseries in Paris Exist?

Hello! I´m so glad to have found this resource!
I´ll be moving to Paris from Barcelona in a few months and have a 2 year old son. He is currently in a public nursery in Barcelona because they are very good and have limited spaces for kids (entrance by lottery). Are there public nurseries in Paris? Are they considered good? If not, does anybody have any tips on where/how to find a good nursery? Somebody told me most kids in Paris stay home with a shared nanny. Ia that the case?
Thanks so much for the help!

Hello madam,
My name Is Tashi khangsar Tsomo. I am a tibetan currently living in Paris. I am originally from Tibet.  Madam I am a baby sitter and if you need a babysitter then please let me know. My email id is [email protected]. My phone no. Is 0753630324. You can call me anytime.as I love kids so I would be your kids best friends and best caretaker. Thank you. Take care.

Dear Ms. Tashi khangsar Tsomo,

Thank you for your response. I currently live in Barcelona but might be moving to Paris soon. In the case we move there I will get in touch.

Best regards,
Denise

Dear madam Denise,
I am very happy to see your response. Thank you so much for your mail. As I had given you my phone number and Email. Kindly contact me anytime you come to Paris. Hope to see you soon. Till then take care.
With warm regards
Yours sincerely
Tashi khangsar Tsomo.