Looking for an evolutif bed for child (

I would like to buy a lit evolutif (white) with mattres (my child is 18 months old). She still uses the bars but I am thinking of a bed to follow.

something like this lits-matelas.franceprix.fr/compare/sauthon-easy-fun-lit-evolutif-little-big-bed-70x140-kit

je besoin un lit évolutif per un enfant (fille)

Thanks

Hi Cannelita,

here is a cheap one from IKEA ikea.com/fr/fr/catalog/products/S39827957/ . Nice too :)

Dear Cannelita,
I have bought my twin girls two beds from Ikea before they followed me to Paris. But they came they insisted on buying bunker beds! I should've asked them probably before i purchased their beds.
Each cost 85 + additional cost for the wooden bars under the mattress + the extendable mattress (best quality that was available) and bed sheets.  ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S49034094/
They are great as they have protective sides so that they don't fall, yet they can get out of their beds without help as the sides are not fully closed
As it seems i will have to buy them those bunker beds, i am looking for someone to buy one or both beds i have (used very few times).
I would sell each for 75, including the additional accessories (above) for free.
If interested let me know. Write me directly to my work email [email protected]
p.s. If you pick it up yourself you can get it for 70 euros  I live in the 8th arrondissement
Best
Maaly