Pharma NSM Country Manager

Hi
I have 20+ years healthcare experience in the NHS, private healthcare and pharmaceutical national mgt in the uk. My partner is a registered nurse and leads on safeguarding children.
How do I find a Pharma National role in Thailand, our daughter lives there and we would love to live and work there?

Hello,

just google pharma jobs in thailand ( use search engine with .co.th instead of co.uk ) and you will find many website listing jobs in Thailand like : th.jobsdb.com, careerjet.co.th, etc... some jobs can stipulated age often young people, some job also can mention thai national only, some can be written in thai...Priority is always given to Thai people except if it is a specific field of expertises they can not find local people, and there is quota in company for foreign

read also the list of job prohibited for foreigners and others forums about work permit and visa, sure your daughter will advise you too about it

and do some homework on internet about international pharma group or company which may be present in Thailand by surfing on their website

Never easy for foreigners to find jobs easily except teaching

Best of Luck