Indian Professional Looking for Jobs in Bangkok

Hello everyone,

I am currently working as Service Operations Manager in one of the leading automotive dealership in India and i am currently located in Mumbai. I hold a master degree from UK and experience in Marketing,Business Development  and Brand Management from my previous work experience.

I am very keen on moving to Thailand and now job hunting in and around Bangkok. Does anyone have any contacts of any Indian based companies or any other company which hires Indians as expat.

Looking forward to hearing back any suggestions and help. This will be most appreciated

Cheers

Hi Srivathsan,

You should probably post an advert in the Bangkok jobs section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi Armand,

As you said, i have already posted an advert in the job section but yet to get any reply. I am new to this blog and I am now job hunting.

Any suggestion/ guidance from you as on to what should be my approach in my job hunt in Thailand will be appreciated .
Note: i am currently living in Mumbai India

@ Srivathsan > Do note that Armand is a member of the Expat.com team and is not found in Thailand. ;)

Maybe this article will help you to find some useful information : Find a job in Bangkok.

Now lets wait for the other members living there advise you, meanwhile you may also have a look to the job sites on the internet, maybe it can prove to be useful.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks Priscilla

Hope to find some good help

Hello everyone,

As a part of my job hunt i have registered my self with few recruitment websites like jobsdb.com, nationejobs.com and few other recruitment companies like SS recruitment etc. I am also checking Bangkok post online for jobs everyday.

I have applied for quiet a few jobs online, but i havent received any replies yet.

Can anyone advice on a better way to do job hunt?

PS: i have Masters in International Business and Bachelors in Accounting and FInance, and currently living in India

[Moderated: off topic]

[modeatred: no free ads please register your company in the business directory]

Hello Sir,

I am interested such the job that you would like to offer.. I am looking for to work and permanent live in Chiangmai. As a part of my job hunt i have been  registered my self several recruitment websites like jobsdb.com, nationejobs.com and jobthai.com etc. I am also checking for the others head hunter for jobs everyday.

I have applied for quiet a few jobs online, unfortunately but i havent received any replies yet.

If you would help with the offer that would be great highly appreciated.  Can you please advice when and how soon will a job be available?

PS: i have Bachelors in International Business administration, and currently living in Bangkok.

hi John,

Thanks for your offer, but I am not sure how it will work as I am living in India at the moment and for me to settle down and work there I will need work permit. I am not sure how it will in freelancing.

Srivathsan wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am currently working as Service Operations Manager in one of the leading automotive dealership in India and i am currently located in Mumbai. I hold a master degree from UK and experience in Marketing,Business Development  and Brand Management from my previous work experience.

I am very keen on moving to Thailand and now job hunting in and around Bangkok. Does anyone have any contacts of any Indian based companies or any other company which hires Indians as expat.

Looking forward to hearing back any suggestions and help. This will be most appreciated

Cheers

(moderated: generalised comment)  Unless you can find an Indian company you will have problems finding work...  I spent 10 years in India in the 70's and have no prejudices, Hindu, Muslim or Mr. Singh.

hey can u please contact me
i m wanting a job in bangkok
if u cud be of some help, presently in australia ongoing work permit till 2017

Hi
I m from Uttarakhand India.I m a Hindi language teacher n teach upto post graduate classes. I m able to teach maths english sol.studies to junior classes. I m fit in sports dance dtama p.t. n other school activities... i have 20 yrs teaching experience. So suggest me any job or tutions there..
Thanks..

Dear Srivathsan

my name is Rishi and i'm also from Mumbai.

I just move to Bangkok Thailand.

I speak English & Japanese, So I get a job in Thailand.
I find this job from this website https://th.jobsdb.com/th
But you need to send your C.V every time  and update your C.V also.
If you need any help then any time contact me.

Best Regard
Rishi

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct