Offer in Kuwait - 1000KD

Hello friend

i have been offered with 1000KD  in a company placed in Kuwait.

I am going to stay alone and family will not be there.

Is 1000KD is manageable for me alone. Please share your thoughts and also tell me whether I can save something for my family !

Thanks !

The salary is based on your experience, technology and domain.Please let me know your experience,technology and current salary.KD 1000 is good salary for one person. You can save around kd 700 in a month.Apart from these  Company should  give you  free medical and travel allowance to India every or two years.

Thanks friend

My doman is Supply chain management .  Presently I am getting 60k. Regarding allowances I need to check with concern

How many years of experience you have

Hello Friend

I have 12 years of Experience in Supply chain with inventory management, Warehousing and man management !

12 years experience person should get more kd  1500-1800. Are you got the offer from finance,banking, oil sector ?

Hello Friend

No I have not tried on those sectors. This offer is from my known source.

well, I am trying to negotiate for 1300KD. Hope it sounds good !

Yes it is good.You can save 1000-950 kd if you come alone.Also  confirm medical and travel allowance with employer. If possible ask them to give kd  1500. Don't forget to ask free initial accommodation for 30-15 days

Great Friend Thank you

Sure I will check for yearly travel allowance + Free accomodation for first 15 or 30 days

Thanks once again for your input !

Cheers and Good luck !

If you can find a job in India worth KD 500-750 you must take that
not anymore worth bringing family to Kuwait make your money in 4-5 years time and go back but never think of spending a penny back to Kuwait it is not worth anymore
Even others would says to you that it is possible but you will end up spending all your money here instead making and when you are back to india ur jobless worthless and no money so better take my sincere advise

hi   in general 1000 KD id reasnable salary , BUT IT DEPENDS THEY WILL GIVE U ACCOMODATION OR UR OWN RENT ,,, IF THEY WILL GIVE U ACCOMODATION THATS GREATS ,  IF U WILL RENT ? SO THE AVERAGE OF RENTING HERE FOR ONE BED ROOM APP.  180-200 kd   OR IF U WILL SHRE WITH SOMEONE 2 BEDROOMS SO UR PAR WILL BE 120-130 kd   THE OTHER COSTS OF LIFE HERE  NOT THAT MUCH   SO U CAN SAVE ATLEAST 500 KD   depends on ur life style !

mrmd mrsd wrote:

hi   in general 1000 KD id reasnable salary , BUT IT DEPENDS THEY WILL GIVE U ACCOMODATION OR UR OWN RENT ,,, IF THEY WILL GIVE U ACCOMODATION THATS GREATS ,  IF U WILL RENT ? SO THE AVERAGE OF RENTING HERE FOR ONE BED ROOM APP.  180-200 kd   OR IF U WILL SHRE WITH SOMEONE 2 BEDROOMS SO UR PAR WILL BE 120-130 kd   THE OTHER COSTS OF LIFE HERE  NOT THAT MUCH   SO U CAN SAVE ATLEAST 500 KD   depends on ur life style !

Please lower your caps lock when posting.
Thank you.

I think the salary is just about OK for a start, but check if you have allowances, especially housing, travel, food and conveyance allowance. If you can negotiate higher, its good for a start. Also if you are in need of Apartment get in touch with me @ 99081204.