Looking For Business English Tutor

Hi All,

I live in Phnom Penh and I am looking for business English Tutor who is well organized ( neative speaking-writing) to imrovove my English levell.Would be also great to know about tutoring fee .

Thx to advise.
Aylin

hello im from new york city and would coming into cambodia very soon.  im wondering how much the pay would be?

Sent you a pm briefly outlining my rates. Njoy the rest if the weekend!!

Hi Aylin. I'd possibly be interested in tutoring you for Business English. I'm a veteran, experienced, and certified teacher (15 years experience) with a masters degree in education.  So my advice to you is be careful of who you hire. You don't just want any native English speaker. You want someone who will use research-based, proven instructional strategies and methods for an ELL (English Language Learner) like yourself.  These methods have shown to benefit ELLs in acquiring language skills than other methods. Not only that, you want someone who will assess and evaluate you properly in order to provide targeted and individualized, differentiated instruction.  Your instructor or tutor should be able to chart your growth as well.  I would even be careful of a tutor that only has a TEOFL certificate. Those certificates are easy to get.  Better tutors will be trained in formal education programs at universities. I hope this information helps.

I'll be in Phnom Penh next week. Let me know if you're interested and we can start getting into details.

Best of luck,

James

Mister A wrote:

You want to tutor this gal and you can't even spell properly? And instead of saying, "enjoy the rest of the weekend," you wrote, "Njoy the rest if the weekend." 

And also, you should have capitalized "PM."

Aylin, please be careful of people that can't write a sentence properly like the person who wrote this message.

hmanh wrote:
Mister A wrote:

You want to tutor this gal and you can't even spell properly? And instead of saying, "enjoy the rest of the weekend," you wrote, "Njoy the rest if the weekend." 

And also, you should have capitalized "PM."

Aylin, please be careful of people that can't write a sentence properly like the person who wrote this message.

Before I have a pop at someone I like to be sure of my position.
Whilst the post probably shouldn't have included 'Njoy', it's hardly a deal killer.
It's possible the poster is a well educated chap with a very nice sense of humour and an interest in films about big diamonds and illegal boxing matches who would make a fine tutor.

Indeed, my apologies if that came across the wrong way. Cheers and good luck with your tutoring.

Hi Aylin. I am a native English teacher from England and have over 15 years teaching experience at all levels. feel free to contact me on ******  John. My fee is negotionable. Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security & please post in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, aylin,

What nationality are you?  I know someone organize and she is a woman.  Contact me  so I can connect you to her.

Hi. Firstly i am going to keep it simple. I am confused with all this terrible banter on expat .com and i am just looking for some extra work. I am an English teacher from London, England and yes to it may concern i can teach business English. my number is *** . John.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Well you got plenty of options , if you can afford them they are the way to go! I'm a hotel owner, I'm the owner , of two failrly successful hotels  , I speak perfect English , I'm 59 just retired , depending on your finacial siruation . I would be free short time untill you find  somebody , but if you are finacially able , go with qualified teachers , I've worked for my self before I was 18 , never worked for anyone except in business for myself , so I know business, and I've supported 5 children doing that , but go with qualified if you can if not contact me , meet at coffee shops for lessons ?

HelIo Twinsguy, I just read your posts and wondering if we can make - hang out weekly with local people who want to practice english?
There is one exchange language group they met up weekly but it is little far from my place in Toul Kork.
We can find a coffee shop that might be organized by some one who has low income and get other local people who come to study english to support them by ordering some drinks. Though I would love to meet more local people here (to dive into the culture :))), what do you think?
I think you are the most active expat member in Cambodia :).

Best,

hi,
I am willing to teach you English for free in exchange you teach me some Khmer. I graduated from University in America. Let me know if you are interested.

Just curious. Are you a native speaker?

Hi,  I am primarily a science teacher, I would be willing help you, I dont care about fees, anyone trying better himself should have opportunity, mail me if i can help

Hell im supposed to know English, ha , but I would be all up for learning more khmer, I'm retired pretty free , I'm in let me know where and when

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Promoting your own services is not allowed on the forum section. Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I can help if you still need I am Dr Tim 22 yrs experience

Dear Dr Tim
I am writing in respond to your post. I am planning on moving to Cambodia, and thinking about teaching English language. I have 12 years of teaching experience. If you are interested in partnership of establishing an Institution in Cambodia please drop me line.
kind regards
Daryoush Mohammadion