Looking for School in Chiang Mai

Looking for School in Chiang Mai

My brother and his family are moving back to Chiang Mai this February. Their 6 years old daughter is coming too. We are looking for a primary school for her

My sister-in-law told me to gather information about Panyaden School in Hang Dong. She heard about it from her friend that it's a very good primary school. Very environmental, IPC, Buddhism Philosophy approach, English curriculum, etc.

I don't really know much about it. If anyone has an experience about sending children to the school, I'm so willing to hear it.

Thanks everyone.

My daughter has just been hired to teach at Panyaden School.  She was very impressed with the phylosophy and setup of the school.  I have only seen it from the outside but the architecture is amazing and it is in a beautiful setting.

Thank you so much! :D

Panyaden is a great choice. They takes very good care of kids and really teaching kids how to live their lives.

Very small school, very supportive of children and parents - I wish I'd gone to a school like it!

There is a "Friends of Panyaden" site on Facebook, thus you may want to contact some parents through that?