Flying with dogs to Doha

Hello,
My husband and I are moving to Doha from France in Jan 2015, we plan to be there for around 4 years.
We have 2 dogs we are bringing along with us, my head is pretty much bursting with the amount of research I've tried to do on bringing them (the dogs) over.
I'm stuck on what the health curtificate involves for them to fly with QATAR airlines to Doha so I'm going to the Q embassy to get it from the horses mouth when we visit London in a couple of weeks.
Fingers crossed apart from that I think we're ok to go (or will be fingers crossed 😊).
Look forward to finding out about the life style from you guys...
Articles on where to walk your dogs would be immensly helpful.

Hi don't expect much help dogs re considered dirty in this part . Your best bet is to engage a professional pet transport company

You can get a Entry permit from  life stock   

moe.gov.qa/English/SitePages/Default.aspx
I hope you will be able to get pit to qatar

moe     .gov.      qa    /English

First of all vaccines should be updated and should be more than 3 months, you require health certificate from Vet and for Qatar you just need a Import Permit which cost around 140$ per pet and there are no issues with fur babies there are 1000s of people who have fur babies and in my case I have 3 Gsds

Want to meet them when they arrive and love to take them around (free of charge) ;)