New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here

Lol. Although I'm not a Moroccan, but they would never know that, as I wore the Niqab. Mind you I'm male. Do what I did, don't open your mouth.

I gotta open my mouth, get all that lovely food down my neck.

hi im joanna i just want to got some i dea how an asian lady can live in morroco.. i am looking forward to work there as a beauty and spa therapist hope somebody can give me idea.

tnx😊

je m'appelle lara et je suis italienne. Depuis 18 ans je travaille dans une agence de voyage italienne mais depuis 18 ans aussi j'ai envie de changer ma vie. J'aime mon travaille mais je n'ai jamais aimè mon pay et plus encore maintenant avec cette crise. En 1995 j'ai etèe au maroc et je l'ai aimè tout de suite donc, presque à cheque anèe, je suis retournèe mais maintenant je ne veux plus faire un billet d'allèe et retour mais tour simplement de seule alèe...je sais que c'est pas facile mais s'ilya quelqu'un qui habite à labas et peut me donner des conseilles àpropos des possibilitè de travaille pour une femme de 40 ans j0aimerai bien etre contactèe pour savoir comment je peux faire.
J'attende avec une grande espoire dans le coeur.....Merci....

lara&livia wrote:

je m'appelle lara et je suis italienne. Depuis 18 ans je travaille dans une agence de voyage italienne mais depuis 18 ans aussi j'ai envie de changer ma vie. J'aime mon travaille mais je n'ai jamais aimè mon pay et plus encore maintenant avec cette crise. En 1995 j'ai etèe au maroc et je l'ai aimè tout de suite donc, presque à cheque anèe, je suis retournèe mais maintenant je ne veux plus faire un billet d'allèe et retour mais tour simplement de seule alèe...je sais que c'est pas facile mais s'ilya quelqu'un qui habite à labas et peut me donner des conseilles àpropos des possibilitè de travaille pour une femme de 40 ans j0aimerai bien etre contactèe pour savoir comment je peux faire.
J'attende avec une grande espoire dans le coeur.....Merci....

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=6050

Hello !
I hope you all will be fine.I am Abid Mahmood from Lahore Pakistan.Morocco is very beautiful country. I want to visit it. I also want to know it's culture and marriage . can any one help me regarding this. i will be very thankful to you

Abid Mahmood wrote:

Hello !
I hope you all will be fine.I am Abid Mahmood from Lahore Pakistan.Morocco is very beautiful country. I want to visit it. I also want to know it's culture and marriage . can any one help me regarding this. i will be very thankful to you

Evening Abid,

What do you want help with?

Hello amia,

I have a plan to visit marrakesh to spend new year . Is marrakesh nice to go for holiday.? The cost of living and expenses is it affordable? Hope you van give me information? By the way iam malene here in amsterdam and filipina..thank you.. Hoping for your response

Malene

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … =Marrakech

Hello,,

I wAnt to visit marrakesh this holiday season.. Is anbody filipino here can give me information.. Thanks!

Dhanamari-72 wrote:

Hello,,

I wAnt to visit marrakesh this holiday season.. Is anbody filipino here can give me information.. Thanks!

You can find people using this:

https://www.expat.com/en/network/africa/morocco/

Then if you visit their profile, you can send them a message & add them to your contacts.

Thank you XB23..

Dhanamari-72 wrote:

Thank you XB23..

:cheers:

maganda ang marakesh,,,its a wonderful place in morocco.

Marakech is a good place that every one in all over the world wnt visit it. I already visited it maaaaany times. Realy its a nice place where u can c maaaany thgs u ve ever seen. Nd its a place wich contains. Every one frm all over the word.... Concernin the price. It doesnt cost much money

landlord615 wrote:

Marakech is a good place that every one in all over the world wnt visit it. I already visited it maaaaany times. Realy its a nice place where u can c maaaany thgs u ve ever seen. Nd its a place wich contains. Every one frm all over the word.... Concernin the price. It doesnt cost much money

Well I've asked my brothers & friends, and they've got no interest. So not everyone wants to visit it. It's not in the top 10 most visited cities. Or even top 20.

true story , happen in all developing countries not only morocco ... for many reasons: horny, poverty, no education ...

Hi everyone! I am a certified English teacher and a translator. I came back from the United States to join 'my soulmate', and I am intending to reside in Morocco for a long time. If anyone wants to get in touch with me for English courses or translating documents, soulylou(a)hotmail.com

I think the topic of finding employment in Morocco for expats is a good topic ;)

Hello
I'm Simo from Morocco i live in Agadir
i like have new friends to go to the beach or just walking speaking and i can help for the Darija if u interested ^^

I am Jens, German, Spanish almost, citizen of the world :) . I will go in the end of the year to Agadir, basically to learn french and surf a lot. anybody knows a school a part of the institute where classes just start at the end of January. Is it worth doing it over there. since I plan to do the whole semester and is really important for me...after this I want to have a good conversation level. I am know studying full time since 2 months....in Montpellier..

thanks for any reply. Cheers

hello all of you

Hi Ikram  :cheers:

Thanks for your nice message

hi All aflter Fès n Marrakech i am now nador, thé border with melilla spain, ned to know if any oz around, great thanks.

Hello there my name is Nadege, thanks very much i am already living in morocco and now i am in Rabat i have traveled 3 countries and now I am in morocco making new friends i  am cameroonian now looking for job as Nani or House care, thanks for you warm welcoming.

Hey everyone. My name's Laurens, I'm 23 years old from the UK. I am moving to Marrakech in January so would be cool to meet with some people with similar interests.

Hi everybody i'm ihssan from morocco and live in casablanca i'm not an expatriate i'm here to introduce our culture, language and good plans to People in need. So you are welcome

Hi everyone, I might be moving to agadir next year, very excited!! :)

Catherine

Hi everyone!
I'm new on this site, but not in Morocco. I don't live there, but next week will be my 26th time and my 10th in Marrakech. I have recently retired from the media field and am interested in music, cultural exchange, film and literature. I have friends in Morocco, but I don't know any expatriates in Marrakech. I would very much like to exchange views and learn about your experience of being an expatriate for a long time.

Hello, my name is Johanna, I am a recent college grad from the US, and I am very interested in finding a position as an ESL teacher in Morocco. I was wondering if you might know of reputable language schools, particularly in Marrakech, Rabat, Agadir, and Tangier.

Many thanks!

Johanna

Johannak16 wrote:

Hello, my name is Johanna, I am a recent college grad from the US, and I am very interested in finding a position as an ESL teacher in Morocco. I was wondering if you might know of reputable language schools, particularly in Marrakech, Rabat, Agadir, and Tangier.

Many thanks!

Johanna

Please be aware that there is a "National Preference" law in operation in Morocco which gives priority to Moroccans rather than foreigners. This means that if you seek work, the employer would have to prove to the ANAPEC (employment authority) that no Moroccan is capable of doing the job you have applied for before they can legally hire you. You would have a far better chance of employment in Casablanca, in my opinion, than in Marrakech, Rabat, Agadir, or Tangiers.

Some of the language schools have good relations with the ANAPEC and get round the rules by saying that they need a native speaker to train their own local staff. You'd end up teaching normal pupils, of course, but do bear that in mind, you might be able to find a job like this.

I am in morocco from 30 year and working as textile technician

Hi laduqesa,

Thank you, I appreciate your insight about ANAPEC. I will certainly look into language schools in Casablanca.

Best wishes,

Johanna

Hello
I am Austrian and live here since 4 years.
Hope you are all well and looking forward exchanging
ideas
All the best

Hallo, wie schön, hier jemanden aus der heimat zu sehen !!!
Ich bin seit diesen sommer in Marrakech, habe davor 20 jahre in Paris gelebt, bin aber österreicherin. Meine familie kommt aus brixen im thale...
Was hat dich hierher verschlagen?
Ich bin aus dem pariser stress mit meinem mann und meinen 2 söhnen ausgewandert.
Würde mich freuen, von dir zu hören.
Sabine

Or send her a private message by visiting her profile, and the option is on the top-right.

Hi dear am teenager girl from different parents my mom is morrocan
I speak English but
I went to Rabat only to times once in 2013
And this summer I went there only for one day

Hi everyone I am Iman 19 old
Just came to casa my mom is morrocan
I would like to know more different people
From around the world British and Asian
Hope to meet friends

So your father is British Asian?

imanpc wrote:

Hi dear am teenager girl from different parents my mom is morrocan
I speak English but
I went to Rabat only to times once in 2013
And this summer I went there only for one day

I'm glad to hear you are from different parents.
the speaking English i'm finding hard to understand

Closed